25 - She's mine

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

Studying for two finals wasn't as stressful as studying for 5 like last year, but it was still a pain in the ass. Went to school this morning and took more notes, I went through 4 notebooks in my main class alone this year. So yea studying would be a real pain.

On top of that I was still overthinking literally everything I could find to think about. My job, Jackson, Uni, Jackson, my speech, Jackson, Going home, Jackson. Yea reoccurring themes.

I was in another meeting at work and I actually had to pay attention. It was about business deals and all that shit. Good shit though. Once again, I'm glad I didn't have to speak because I think I'd collapse.

I zoned off one too many times staring into space. Luckily, Alecia came with me and took notes, she was a lifesaver. I read it over in my office and it seemed fairly simple.

I had so many emails to respond to, 50 new ones that came in from last night. I responded to every single one and also filed some paperwork, and fixed two computers.

Thinking about Jackson just kept coming back up and I really hated it. Yea he's kind, protective, and shit, kinda boyfriend material and I'd caught feelings. In just a month. Those dates really killed me, getting to know him better. They made me like him more.

I was supposed to be moving back home soon, but I really didn't know. I shouldn't even be thinking about that anyway because I don't know how he feels and it'd be a mess. So, I kept my feelings to myself. At least I was  admitting my feelings.

Showing him affection wasn't hard seeing as he showed it back all the time. I internally groaned to myself wanting to sleep...again.

My mom calls and I pick up. "Hello?"

"Hey Kiona what're you doing?"

"At work mom."

"You got a job? The hell? Why you ain't tell me?" Her voice gets louder.

I laugh, "because it's temporary and I started not long ago." I state truthfully.

"Where at?"

All these damn questions. "Uh Taylors Inc?" I never paid attention to the name so I took a guess.

"Well when you coming home?" Her voice soon returns back to normal.

"I don't know yet but I'll let you know, I'm pretty sure my flight is a week after Thursday." She mumbles an 'alright' talking about some other things before hanging up. I walked to the vending machine because stress eating was just the greatest! I really needed to fix this habit. But for now, I'm going to eat.

"Wow, uh hello beautiful, are you new to this building?" This guy, about in his upper 30's stands to the side of the vending machine.

"Yea..." I say awkwardly grabbing my Cheetos and taking the change.

"I could give you a building tour and show you other things." He suggests and I was so grossed out.

"Sorry, I have to get back to work and-" I start but get cut off.

"Well good afternoon Austin." I hear Jackson's deep voice behind me.

"Good afternoon Taylors. I was just offering this beautiful woman a tour of tour building." Yea ok.

"Austin. She's mine." He says sending shivers across me. Interesting.

"Oh sorry Taylors, didn't know haha, I'll get back to work have a nice day." Glad that that's dealt with. I look up at Jackson who scared him off with his eyes and by flashing the gun in his waistband. That did not go unnoticed at all.

"Thanks." I say walking back to my office with him. I decided to tease him a little. 

"She's mine. Mmm cute Taylors." I say repeating what he said.

"You gonna make me regret saying it huh?" He chuckles deeply following me.

"If I said it I'd never hear the end of it." I shrug opening my office door. I sit at my desk as he stands over it.

"Ok bye!" I dismiss him off. He doesn't move, he just stays there.

He chuckles. "Come ere." He motions with two fingers. My thoughts were everywhere, mostly dirty thoughts but I shrugged it off.

"What?" I bite the inside of my cheek. He smirks making my stomach flip, trust me my body was so dumb. I raise an eyebrow at him getting up and walking around my desk.

Now all I gotta do is act brave-ish.

He pulls me to him not saying anything. He dips his head down to my neck placing kisses on it. Trailing from the left to the right side, he kisses up my neck slowly moving his hand around the base of my throat.

I hated that I found that attractive as hell and that I liked it. A lot. I started giggling partly because I was ticklish, partly because I liked his hand there and partly cause I liked his kisses.

"Babydoll, you're kinda freaky," He chuckles pulling away but leaving his hand there. "You like that?" He asks.

"No not at allll!" I say sarcastically and he wraps his hands around my throat tighter. I really liked this shit. I only smiled as his smirk got bigger if that was even possible.

"Mmm." He hums watching me. "You really make me wanna take you right here. You know that? You tease me so much, and I really don't think you notice unless you're acting innocent. You're far from innocent just from that." He says lifting me on my desk rubbing the outside of my thighs. "But I'm not, because I respect you and don't know what you want yet." He says.

I hated eye contact cause that shit was scary but I held it this time. "So you gonna kiss me or like we just gon stare?" I say bringing my hands together.

"You take charge," he suggests standing closer in between my legs. I mean shiii if you want.

I roll my eyes at first but then grab his neck pulling him down to me. Meeting his lips I start kissing him slow. He grips my waist making me wanna smile. "See what I mean about you teasing?" He mumbles.

"Mmm no not really." I mumble against his lips reconnecting them. He told me to take charge so I slowly add tongue. His grip on my waist only gets tighter as I get the same energy back. That lasted like 15 minutes before his phone rang.

He sat down in my chair pulling me down on him. Thank god I didn't have windows and I'm kinda glad that it rang because I was outta breath. I look at him worriedly, biting my lip.

"Why?...The hell does he want?...Here? At eight?...Fuck." He talks on the phone, me only hearing mumbles on the other side of the phone. He throws his head back sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just the life of a gang leader baby,"

______
A/N:

Y'all are real ones because I never add a book to my library unless it's completed💀

Also, I decided to update cuz I love y'all lmao, and we hit 18k. Literally it's wild because two days ago I had 10k. It's blowing my mind honestly 🥺💞

I've had time to write because I'm sick and I'm procrastinating all my other school work :) I really don't know what my updating schedule is, I used to update every other day but I think it'll slow down. I will definitely not go without updating for more than four days, I'll promise y'all that!