Bonus #4

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

"Mama, I swear you'll like it. Your best friends planned it." I say grabbing her hand, resting it in her lap.

"Meaning Trece, and who knows what ghetto ass things she planned." She shook her head.

"No it won't mama, I promise. We have everything together and plus we find out the gender today." I smile brightly.

I had to keep her out the house for the whole day. The party was in the backyard of our new home and we felt like it couldn't be a better place. And what better to do with a whole empty field of land.
***

People started filing in, everyone coming up to us first then finds a seat. Kiona quickly blessed the food because she was ready to eat. 7 months pregnant and she was always hungry.

"I'll make your plate, sit ya ass down." I say playfully.

"Yea girl make his ass work!" Trece says and I give a look. Then she decides to steal my seat.

"Donde diablos esta mi nuera?" [Where the hell is my daughter in law].

"Eres tan ruidosa." I hear from the entrance of the backyard gate. [youre so loud]

"Mierda!" [shit]. I mutter under my breath. I hurry and rush to give Kiona her plate giving her a kiss before going to get my very dysfunctional family before they created too much distraction.

"Awh my baby!" My step mom, Amalita grabbed me harshly and pulled me into a hug.

"Awe my baby!" Jaylen mocked kicking my leg.

"You're too old to be acting like a child." I rolled my eyes, giving my sister a hug anyway.

I picked up Hailey spinning her around, I don't think I've seen them for a good four years. I put her down, searching for my dad but he was nowhere in sight.

"Where in the hell?" I mutter to myself searching the plot of land. Until I found him, kicked back on a lawn chair eating some food. I mean, ok.

I gave him a quick hug, knowing not to disrupt him while he was eating. I introduced my family to Kiona when they finally decided to stop being loud and annoying. She clicked nicely with all of them making my heart happy.

"This a nice ass house!"
(A/N: nah cuz this would be my dad coming to a party like this😭). Kiona's head snapped so fast to the right, I think she got whiplash.

"Dad!" She got up and ran to him. I let them have their moment smiling at them.

"You're Jackson right?" Her sister came up to me and I nodded. "As your kid's auntie, I think I should get some money for the future work I'll be doing." She said holding her hand out." I looked around amused. She honestly reminded me of Skai Jackson's character from Jessie.

"You know what, just because you make me laugh, here's a hundred." I laugh, taking out my wallet.

"Nice doing business with ya." She smirked.

"Kiera I'm gon beat your ass. You been here five minutes and you already scammed him into giving you money?"

"He gave it to me willingly!"

Kiona's POV

My dad and his wife and kid showed up. I was so happy to see Trevor and him. His wife I could care less for. And they brought along Kiera, which I don't know how she sweet talked her way into coming down here with them. Even though we didn't share the same dad, she was close with him too.

I knew it was my dad when I heard that loud ass voice and curse words.

"Y'all ain't got no white people on the grill do you?" He asked loudly and my eyes got wide.

"Uh no dad." I laughed guiding him towards the food.

"I'm so glad you didn't let that white guy wash all the seasoning you know away." He laughed to himself. "And I knew I told you the next time I saw you that you wasn't gon have no kid."

"I don't have a kid on the ground yet. That counts right?" I raise an eyebrow and he laughed.

"And that smart ass mouth did not stop." He gave me another hug before settling at a table.

"Mane your daddy kinda fine. How old is he?" Trece asked and my mouth dropped.

"Oh honey, no." Ziya quickly guides her the other way, leaving me to finally process everything. I've said atleast one hundreds hellos and talked in a million conversations. There wasn't a lot of people, since most of my family were still up in Chicago, but I had friends at Apple, other friends from college and Jackson's people.

I was thankful for Liam because he volunteered to cook everything. And for Trece and Ziya for setting everything up.

"Did you eat mama?" Jackson asked, sitting next to me. I nodded my head, giving him a quick kiss.

"Come ere," he said pulling me up. He pulled me to the left of the yard pointing at the targets. "You know me right? We had to get paintball guns to reveal the gender." He grinned. I shook my head laughing. "And since we're having twins we got two targets."

Trece then had everyone gather around us and she had extra confetti guns with whatever color the gender would be.

"Ok, ki, you sure you know how to shoot a gun?" Trece laughed. Jackson and I smirked knowing that I could, very well actually. Jackson yelled a countdown and I closed my eyes and shot. I opened my eyes and I don't think I've ever been snatched up so fast and careful by Jackson.

They were blue.

"Two fucking boys!" He carried me around the yard. He put me down bringing me in for a quick kiss.

The cheers around the yard were loud and my smile was so big that my cheeks hurt.

"2 more months." He smiled. The weather was nice, surprisingly because it was February. It could be either 40 or 70 and it was a nice day that stood at 67 degrees. And it wasn't a coincidence that we had the baby shower on the day that we met.

The day that I met the love of my life.

___________
A/N:

As you can see on bonus 3 wattpad been trippin with the numbers💀, -anyways thanks for reading !!