17 - Her words not mine

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

Seeing Adrian, Luca, and Liam cheer so dramatically made me smile. Jackson tried not to crack a smile but he did making me grin. "To celebrate, I'm going out with my friends." I say folding the blanket and putting it on the couch.

"Not y'all," I say and they frown.

"You know that there will be bodyguards and my men around to keep a watch on things right?" Jackson asks walking over to me and I nod.

"Or how about we go and you introduce us?" Liam pipes up.

"Yea you can introduce us to your friends. They're probably cute huh?" Adrian asks.

"Do you have a sister or something ya know...?" Luca drifts off jumping on the couch.

"They're 15 and 5." Yeaaa, don't ask about the age gap it's pretty weird.

"Oh nevermind then."

"And how do you want me to introduce four guys that are in a gang to my friends normally?" I ask them.

"Yes that's pretty fucking weird. Uhhhhh how about you say we fixed your car when you went on your 'vacation'" Liam suggests putting 'vacation' in quotes. I laugh.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Let's go!" They pipe up. They're so childish but Ive gotten oddly close with them over a weeks span. I couldn't even be mad. I call Ziya and Trece immediately and they were so excited that they said meet them in 20. Well now I have to rush myself.

"We gotta go!" I shout down the stairs overlooking them all sitting on the L shaped couch. This house was beautifully designed and I admired it everyday I was here. It was hard to with guards everywhere.

I put on some camouflage jeans and a black shirt with a rose at the top right. I put on some plain black Jordan's and skip down the stairs. I grab my jacket putting it on waiting for them.

I was tired of having braids so I'd take them out later today. I change hairstyles too much like I have the money for that.

"Stop fucker." Liam comes down the left hallway that connects to the family room.

"I didn't do anything," Adrian shrugs. Children man. My dogs were all sleeping since I took them outside a little earlier. I get them fresh water and food before leaving.

"Where's Jackson and Luca?" I ask them.

"They take so long to get ready, they think they're so cute." Adrian rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"My hairs a mess." Luca says hopping to put his shoes on. His hair was all over the place.

"Maybe you should cut it." Jackson finally comes down the stairs. Oh wow. He looked good even in some casual clothes. He had on ripped black skinny jeans and a blue stripped shirt. I licked my lips turning back around leaning on the counter.

"See I told you, try hards." Adrian whispers in my ear making me laugh.

"I'll do something with it, now let's go." I tell him.

We were finally out of the house walking to an suv. Liam tosses the keys to Adrian who catches them smoothly unlocking the car. Liam starts running to the passenger seat, "haha too slow." He says closing his door.

They make me sit in the middle since I was the shortest and they needed leg room. Yea ok.

"Turn." I tell Luca.

"Oh and here." I say giving Adrian the directions. Luca's hair was long and fluffy. "Oh my." I say playing with it and Jackson snorts.

"Shut up not everyone can have to loose perfect curls like you." Luca grumbles at Jackson.