Bonus #9

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

"Jackson. You thought this shit was funny?" I ask holding up the twins new onesies.

"Uh, yes that's why I bought em." He smirked. The shirts said 'I kicked my mommy for nine months and she still loves me'.

He stared at me with that goofy ass smirk until it got contagious and I started to laugh. "Now...lets go put it on them cuz they're up now." He smiles cheesily pulling me up the stairs.

There, Jamel and Jovani both crying, each time it turned into a screaming match. As one got louder, the other had to top it.

We both grabbed one, and rocked them to calm them down. "Damn y'all combined is deadly. Y'all stank." Jackson scrunched his face up, bringing Jamel, to the changing table. He quickly changed him before switching the twins out.

***

The so called honeymoon stage aftermath, scared the shit outta me. You always hear about how people's honeymoon stage is so great and then everything falls apart. Yes, a relationship will always have problems, it's normal, but I didn't want me and Jackson to fall apart.

I was home for half a year after Jamel and Jovani were born, until I felt comfortable leaving them with a caretaker. My nervousness made me start biting my nails and I never do that! Ever!

So, me and Jackson went on our honeymoon for a week, and then after that it was back to work. Buttt, I wouldn't be at work for much longer, I'm pregnant...again. Honestly, I feel like I haven't been at work for so long, but believe that I will work through my entire pregnancy.

My babies were one now, and they had both said their first words.

"Jackson I feel it! Today's the day!" I excitedly say, sitting on the floor watching them crawl around.

"The day for what?" He asks laying on his stomach, playing with the two.

"That they say their first words. And maybe walk but I don't know! They're always talking to each other in their baby language soo, I feel it."

He smiles brightly at me, leaning into my side.

"Mmm-Ma-ma!" Jovani babbles and I go crazy. "Ma-ma!" He says again and honestly, I started crying...happy tears of course. I picked him up happily twirling him around.

"Mel, I'm going to need your first word to be dada! Ok, da-da!" Jackson teaches and I laugh. Jamel giggles intensely.

"Da-" Jamel says and we lean in closer. "Damniiit." He says saying the 'T' softly. Both of our eyes go wide.

"I-uh? Uhm..."

"What the hell just happened?" Jackson mumbles and Jovani kicked to be let out of my arms. There, the twins babbled together while me and Jackson were still frozen.

"I know for a fact, that I don't say damnit, that's some white shit! And either way, I'd like to think that were careful with what we say?"

"We tried," Jackson shrugs with a slight smirk. "That's my boy!" Jackson grins brightly.

__________
A/N:

Mannnn y'all are some funny ass mfers!!