47 - Usher's dick

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

—I'm so sorry for the title😂😂

My babydoll, is sick. It was nothing irregular so that's good, but it was just an annoying cold that bothered her.

[ no she not pregnant 😳😳 or is she😗]

She's been sleeping all day, so I let her. If I interrupted, she'd probably slit my throat.

It's been a few hours since I've checked on her, so I walk upstairs right as I get home from work. She was there laying on her stomach sprawled our against the sheets with the fan on. It was cold as fuck in this house. She stirred in her sleep mumbling incoherent things before yawning and opening her eyes.

She rubs them, helping her clear her eyes. "Jackson?" She mumbles sitting up slowly. "I don't feel good at all." She pouts sleepily laying right back down. I change my dress clothes into regular comfortable clothes running to her aid. Her nose was red from sneezing and it was scarred from rubbing it so much.

"It's just a cold babydoll, it'll pass over in a couple of days." I murmur feeling her forehead with the back of my hand. I kiss her cheek, then her forehead laying in the bed with her. She unconsciously moves closer to my chest snuggling into it. Her mouth was slightly parted and she fell right back asleep in my arms. Her bonnet covered the hair that she dared not to mess with just yet.

***

"Lemme run you a bath." I say getting out of the bed with her following as we wake up from our nap. Well, if you call 4 hours a nap then sure. She nods, frowning. She walks into the bathroom watching me not saying a word. She was definitely sick. I fill the bath up with soapy lavender bubbles and hot water as she likes it.

"Come ere" I motion with my fingers as well as say it to her. She walks over lifting her arms up and I chuckle a little. I lift her shirt over her head and take her sweats and panties off as she watches silently. She steps in the bath and I take off her bra as she settled in the bubbly filled bathtub.

Nothing sexual, just me taking care of her. I get a washcloth and towel from the cabinet and return by her side. She looks up at me, silently talking with her eyes. "You want me to come in?" I tilt my head to see if I was reading her right. She nods. Slowly, I begin stripping and slip in behind her holding her and washing her ever so slowly.

I feel like this is what love is. Or maybe I was just getting ahead of myself, but I would remember this. She leans back into my chest closing her eyes. I used the washcloth to put soap on it and wash her everything. I knew that I really had to love this girl. I could see the corners of her lips turn up in the slightest smile ever.

I kissed the side of her neck trailing down her shoulder. She shivers making me chuckle quietly and wrap my arms around her again.

We sit in a comfortable silence in the bathtub for almost half an hour and the water was now just warm. I help her out, reaching for a towel and wrap her in it. I then get my towel and wrap it around my waist.

"I love you." She murmurs quietly, leaning into my chest, making me smile.

"I love you too babydoll," I say making her smile drowsily.

I set her on the counter as I go to get our clothes. I put on my boxers and some sweatpants. I come back to the bathroom seeing her drifting off to sleep again.

"Kiona, lift up." I mumble quietly. She puts her hands up so I could slip my shirt over her. I help her stand and put her panties on. I soon carry her back to the bed and let her sleep. I kiss her forehead before going to clean up. I was gonna let her sleep peacefully before walking downstairs rubbing my eyes.

"Is she good?" Adrian asks and I nod. "I wanna be in love damn, I have a sad life!" Adrian whines as soon as I hit the bottom step.

"What happened to that one guy uhh Steph?" Liam says thinking of the name. I walk to join them on the stools.

"He just wanted to fuck, which is nice and all but I want a Kiona-Jackson type love." He says making my cheeks heat up. I was definitely going soft, hell I was already soft.

"Well y'all do y'all and settle down, get married, have some kids. I will continue to live my best life with 20women on me all the time." Liam shrugs, continuing to make the food that I asked him to make for Kiona.

"Yeaaa, see bud, it's not cute to have herpes. Usher's jealous." Adrian said making me snort. Liam only shook his head at that comment.

"What about Trece?" Luca asked.

"We're still fuck buddies," Liam shrugged nonchalantly.

"Uh not gonna ask moving on." Adrian shook his head continuing to Liam's previous statement.

"Have kids? What the hell, maybe Kiona and Jackson and I can be an uncle." Adrian smirks making me choke on air. "Wait, didn't you kidnap her? Maybe that's what I have to do to get a significant other." Adrian mumbles.

"I didn't kidnap her, I saved her."

"So you kidnapped her and then got her in some deep shit. Nice to know that's how I get a significant other." Adrian pats my back.

"Fuck off." I roll my eyes.

"Liam, you probably have aids, herpes, mono, std's and all that. No one wants to be you." Luca smirks, amused.

"Uh no, my dick is cleaner than usher's as a matter of fact." He says and we all start laughing.

"It's not hard to have ya dick be cleaner than his!" I say making a face.

"Not to ruin the mood or anything, but when's the last time we've genuinely been together like this, not dealing with gang shit?" Adrian asks. He's right, that had to be forever ago.

We all nod our head in agreement. "Well I just wanna say that I love y'all, and we've been together since we were 10 and 11, so I'll be damned if I lose any of y'all now." Luca says genuinely. Liam surprisingly brings us into a group hug in the middle of the kitchen and no guard dared to look at us in any type of way because Liam had worse of a temper than I did and that was saying a lot.

"Since when did we get so sappy ew." Liam sobers up quickly. "No but I love y'all for real." He laughs pulling away.

"When Jackson fell in love." Adrian says cheekily.

"It's not my fault!" I whine and they give me a look. "Ok well..." I drift off not having anything to back me up. They all laugh at me.

"Now I was being serious Jackson, I want a niece or nephew." Adrian says with a straight face.

"Talk to the baby momma, Adri." I joke, pointing upstairs to Kiona and I's room.

_____________
A/N:
Bruh this quarantine got my Aries season fucked up☠️, I just made my own birthday cake lmaoooo
But fr doe, stay safe guys 💛

ALSOOO, y'all give me some book recommendations cuz I ain't got nun else to do! And maybe some ideas to close out this book, and bonus scenes. I've been reading yalls comments👀