32 - Nicholas and Trevor

Jackson's POV

[Thank you for 74k💜]

+ not edited

"Do me a favor Axel." I start out over the phone.

"Yes, anything Taylors." He replies back.

"I need you to look up Kiona James' kidnapping case, Chicago." I mutter walking around my penthouse. Less than a minute later he begins speaking again.

"I'll send it to you." He says and I hang up, immediately going to my texts. These sick motherfuckers. At least two of them got put in jail, but the rest were still probably going their dirty shit. The problem was I recognized the names.

Nicholas Danvers and Trevor Quinn

Here's the kidnappers information, address and all that. I know you all too well Taylors.

Axel was a god send. Maybe I was being impulsive but I was planning on how I was going to kill them, nice and slow. If they killed the two other girls next to Kiona and were planning god knows what, they deserved what was coming to them.

***

It didn't take that long to find the two old men. They were each in their early 40's disgustingly smirking when I first saw them. They were practically bathing in money and the guns they had around them. I was both happy and disappointed to find that there were no kids to save out of the warehouse. It pained to think what happened to the other children they kidnapped.

They disgust me. I searched the whole warehouse and once I got who I was looking for, Adrian blew it up for me immediately catching the attention of the news. Adrian and Elijah took down all the cameras that had a close view to the warehouse. We had to get out of there quickly.

We took a half an hour drive to a place of mine, where I used to do all my business. It was another warehouse that runs up here. I may sell drugs, run a gang, but I will never get involved with the sex trafficking business.

"Take em' to the basement." I run my hands down my face. I was already killing people without a second thought for this girl.

"Take em off." I refer to the gags in their mouth. I chuckle deeply seeing both of them roll their eyes.

"Jackson?" Nicholas states in confusion.

"Yes. Well hello Nick." I say loading my gun, tapping my foot impatiently. "Just wanna ask some questions, no harm in that right?" I ask innocently, sitting in a chair in front of the both of them.

"Don't try anything stupid and maybe you won't die." That's a lie, I was ready to kill the both of them now without a second thought.

"Why are we here. This doesn't make sense, you're supposed to be in Louisiana. Where's your father?" Trevor asks pulling at his restraints.

"Doesn't matter." I mumble lighting a blunt. Back to old habits, at least it wasn't coke, heroine or meth, just weed.  "Who's this?" I question pulling out the newspaper from many years ago of Kiona's story.

Nicholas shrugs. "A girl we kidnapped." He says in a plain tone.

"What'd you do to her?" I interrogate standing up over them. "Don't fucking lie to me now." I say putting his gun under his chin.

"We-we sold her, to Denver Waters for 300,000. He didn't say what he was going to do with her I—"

"Did you beat on her?" I ask moving to Trevor putting the gun under his chin. His breaths wavered.

"Of course, how do you think we got her in the car? It was easy cash." He speaks and I pull the trigger seeing his blood splatter all around.

"A fucking ten year old? You fucking disgust me." I shoot Nicholas in the head rubbing my eyes right after looking down at my appeareance. One person leads to the next so now I would be killing Denver next. My crew barged into his house with no shame and I ripped him off from his couch.

Now we were back in the same basement we were in when I killed Trevor and Nicholas.

"Do you remember this girl?" I ask showing him the newspaper. He shrugs.

"I don't know I've went through a lot of little girls, but I do remember her especially. I got her for 300,000 which was quite the purchase if you ask me. She was naked when I got her too." He says with no shame at all making my blood boil.

"Did you rape her?" I say lowly cutting his fingers off, one by one so he'd feel it. He chokes through his breaths and I grin. He should suffer.

"N-No Taylors, I was close." He starts smirking again after taking a sharp breath.

"Take his pants off." I instruct whoever to do. Without saying anything I cut his dick off and he screams in agony. "Burn in hell." I mumble under my breath as I take my favorite knife and glide it across his throat slowly. His eyes roll to the back of his head and his head finally droops over. The only thing I regret is not making them suffer more. I was satisfied.

My phone began to ring as I washed my hands in the bathroom. I walked upstairs to answer it.

"Jackson," Kiona says in a sing-song voice. "I wanna see you, I can't deal with being in this house for more than 4 hours." She says making me chuckle.

"You have to spend time with your family babydoll." I say starting my car up. Yes I had several expensive cars in every major city that I had business in. They came in handy when needed.

"I did! My stepdad is killing my whole mood! He's so rude towards me all the damn time just because I'm not his!" Even though I couldn't see her, I could practically see her frantically moving her arms and hands as she talked.

I frown knowing that she was going through the simplest of tough times. "I'll see you tomorrow and I'll FaceTime you once I get back to my penthouse ok babydoll? We can talk then." I ask and she sighs.

"Yea," she mumbles out. "Hey, what'd you do today anyways?" She questions.

"I took care of some business, it was all boring shit." I lie, licking my lips and she stayed quiet on the other side of the phone.

"Are you lying to me?" She asks and I bite my lip.

"No babydoll. I'd only lie to keep you safe hmm?"

"So you're lying?" She asks and I playfully roll my eyes even though she couldn't see me. She knew me a little too well now.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I joke and I could basically see her roll her eyes on the other side.

"Don't roll your eyes Kiona, I know you." I say amused and she scoffs.

"Whatever, just hurry up home so I can FaceTime you." She grumbles out while she shuffles around the room she was in.

"Ok babydoll"

______
A/N:

lashanti0502 you were right! Lmaooo

Someone should remind me to update tomorrow, because I want to and I don't really think this chapter is all that lol

I promise an update tomorrow,hold me to it!