1

3rd Person's POV

"Jagiya wake up."

"Get out." Seokjin said.

"Seokjin oppa! Wake up already." Hee Yeon whined.

"I said get out!" Seokjin yelled.

"Fine." Hee Yeon said as she walked out of the room.

It's been two weeks since the announcement of Seokjin and Hee Yeon's engagement.

Seokjin moved out of their dorm and lived with Hee Yeon.

Seokjin still hadn't forget how hurt and how broken Namjoon looked when he heard the news.

It broke him to see Namjoon so hurt. He wants to go to him badly but a promise is a promise.

He had promised to follow everything his father says. And that's what he did.

He agreed to get married to someone he didn't even know.

The news of the engagement got out in the public and everyone was shocked.

Especially since from what they know, Seokjin is in a happy relationship with Namjoon.

Seokjin also took a break from being an idol for the preparation of the wedding but promised to come back.

It was what he regrets most in life. Leaving everyone and everything he loves just to save their company.

He agreed, not wanting to break the promise he made.

Seokjin's POV

I miss their laughs, their smiles, their voices, their hugs, their noises, their everything.

I miss them.

Especially Namjoon.

I want to go back but I know that if I do that, our company will go down.

Everything that my father worked hard for, will be taken away just like that.

I broke down as I think of everything that has happened to me.

Am I that unlucky? Can't I have a happy life?

I continued to cry like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry Namjoon-ah. I'm sorry everyone." I said as I continue to cry.

I don't want to stop crying. I want to cry until my tears dry out.

I'm like this every day and night. I would cry and cry and eventually stop. But will start crying again.

That's a routine to me now.

"Joonie, I miss you."

And then without knowing it, I started to drift back to sleep.

Namjoon's POV

When Jin hyung told us about the marriage, hurt was not enough to describe what I felt.

I felt broken. I felt betrayed.

I thought that our relationship will last, but I guess not.

How can he marry someone else?

Was he not happy being with me that he decided to find someone else behind my back?

He left me and decided to marry someone else.

I remember that day clearly.

The day he left me. The day he chose to break my heart in two.

But despite that, I couldn't find myself hating him. I always felt like it was my fault. I felt like I was the one who lacked.

I still love you hyung. I still do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Welcome to the book two of Remedy! If you haven't read it, you should go back and read it first because this will not make sense if you don't. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!