4

"Y-Yoongi?"

"Why are you coming from that direction? Did you go to the dorm?" The younger asked.

"Jimin said that he saw me at Han River unconscious and brought me here."

"Then why are you here outside hyung? You should be resting." Yoongi said.

"They kinda kicked me out so."

"What? They did what?"

"They kicked me out of the dorm."

Yoongi was about to stomp on his way to the dorm when Seokjin stopped him.

"No Yoongi. It's fine really. I deserved that."

"No you don't. You don't deserve to be treated like that."

"Yes I do. I deserve that more than anyone. I did something unforgivable. I'll even understand if they make me permanently leave the group."

"Hyung, I know you have a reason for the things you did. You're not someone to do something like that just because you want to. I know you hyung. You can tell me anything. But if you're not yet ready to say it, I won't push you to say anything. I'll go then." Yoongi said as he started walking to the dorm.

Seokjin thought of what he said. He's right.

"My father." He started which caused Yoongi to stop from walking.

"My father was the one behind all of this." He continued.

Yoongi faced him with a confused look.

"Your father? I thought he was letting you make your own decisions after Namjoon talked to him?"

"He did told me that I could be an idol if I want to. But I also made a promise that I will do anything he says after that. And I'm not someone that breaks his promise."

"So he made you marry Hee Yeon? But why? Why did he made you do it all of a sudden?"

"Our company-" Seokjin couldn't finish because I started crying.

Yoongi hugged Seokjin to comfort him.

Seokjin decided to continue.

"Our company is going down hill. And he said that I should marry his business partner's daughter so we can save it."

"Didn't you say that you have an older brother? Why didn't they made him do it?"

"Hyung have a girlfriend. They said they don't want to ruin their relationship."

"So they ruin yours? That's just unbelievable."

"They were apparently against me being gay."

Yoongi sighed.

"It's going to be okay hyung. We're here for you."

"Who? Who are you saying we? They hate me. They all fucking want me out of their lives!"

"Hyung, they don't hate you. They're just shocked. It took me and Jimin a whole week to process this whole thing. And for their case it's going to be a long time because they got extremely attached to you."

Seokjin looked at the younger.

"What I'm saying is, they will eventually learn to accept all of this one day. So don't lose hope in them, okay?"

"Okay. But Yoongi, you can't tell them the things I said to you."

"Why?"

"Just not now."

"Okay hyung."

"Thank you Yoongi."

"You're always welcome hyung."