8

"Namjoon?" The boy said.

Namjoon looked at the boy confused but when he recognized him, he smiled.

"Ken? Long-time no see. How have you been?" Namjoon said.

"I've been good. How about you? I heard about you and Jin. Are you okay?"

Namjoon gave him a sad smile.

"It's been hard for me. But at least I have someone to help me now." Namjoon said.

"Really? And who is that person?" Ken teased.

"He's right here. And I think you already know who he is, right?" Namjoon said as he points at Hoseok's direction.

Ken looked at the boy Namjoon's pointing at and stared at him with wide eyes.

Hoseok waved at Ken with a smile.

"Wait. So you're dating Hoseok now? Since when?" Ken asked confused.

"Just earlier actually."

"Wow."

"I know I can trust you when it comes to things like this, right?" Namjoon said.

"Of course. I'll get going then, before my boss get mad at me. Bye."

"Bye."

"So that's Ken?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah." Namjoon said.

"He seemed nice."

"What? You want to date him now?" Namjoon joked.

"What if I do?" Hoseok teased back.

Namjoon faked a hurt expression and gasped.

"How can you say that? And in front of me? How unbelievable." Namjoon joked.

Then they laughed at each other.

"We should hurry so we can watch a movie." Namjoon said.

"Yeah we should." Hoseok replied as he started eating his cake.

They spent their time together, telling each other stories and laughing.

"Let's go. It's almost time for dinner."

Then they went on their way.

"Wait. When are we telling the others?" Namjoon asked which made the other look at him.

"When you're ready." Hoseok said.

"Is it okay with you? Won't it bother you? It might take a long time before that happens." Namjoon asked.

"Yes it is okay with me. I'm willing to wait if that's what you want."

"Thank you."

"You're always welcome."

After some time, they had finally arrived at the dorm.

Hoseok was first to go in.

"Hi guys!" Hoseok beamed at their friends who were currently in the living room.

"Hey. Where did you go earlier? You just left without saying anything." Yoongi said.

"That doesn't matter. I have good news." Hoseok said.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yah, come in. It's not like you don't live here." Hoseok called out.

The members were confused. Until Namjoon came in.

Their faces lit up and ran to the latter.

They engulfed the boy in a group hug.

"Guys, I can't breathe." Namjoon managed to say.

The boys let go.

"We've missed you hyung." Jimin said.

"Glad you're back here again hyung. Don't ever leave us again, okay?" Jungkook said, in the verge of crying.

"I've missed all of you too. And I promise I won't ever leave you again." Namjoon said.

"But how did you get him to go back?"

"Let's just say I talked to him and he finally accepted the fact that he will eventually come back here in the dorm even if he doesn't want to." Hoseok said, leaving out the asking out part.

"What's important is that Namjoon hyung's back." Taehyung said.

"I'm hungry. What's for dinner?" Namjoon said.

"Well, I was going to start cooking. What would you want?" Yoongi asked.

"Anything will do." Namjoon replied.

While waiting, they all went to the living room to talk about the things that happened while Namjoon was away.

Including the time Jimin brought Seokjin to the dorm.

"Why was he here?" Namjoon asked.

"I found him by the Han River, unconscious. So I decided to bring him here since I don't know where his new house is." Jimin explained.

"Then what happened?" Namjoon, who was surprisingly interested in talking about his ex, asked.

"Well-" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung speaking.

"He made Jimin cry." Taehyung said.

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know what exactly happened but as I was making my way to my room, I suddenly heard crying. And I obviously checked what happened. And then there I saw Jimin crying. I snapped and yelled at him. Then after that I took Jimin to the living room and we comforted him."

"When did this all happened?"

"I think it's the day Yoongi hyung last visited you in your studio."

"So it only been a few days." Namjoon said sadly.

Hoseok noticed the tone of Namjoon's voice.

He looked at him and then secretly held the latter's hand as a way of comforting.

Namjoon looked back at Hoseok and saw the latter smiling reassuringly.

He smiled back.

Yoongi was listening to the whole conversation and can't help but feel guilty because he couldn't do or say anything to make his friends stop hating his hyung.

He sighed as he got back to cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is another update. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!