23

Hee Yeon arrived at their house.

While going in, she heard something from the kitchen.

"He must be cooking." Hee Yeon said to herself, smiling.

"Oppa, I'm home!" She greeted.

Seokjin went outside of the kitchen and smiled at the girl.

"Oh you're back. Can I ask who you had to meet at this hour?" Seokjin said.

"Just someone." Hee Yeon acted nervous.

It was all part of the plan. And it is really a good thing that Seokjin's interrogating her right now.

"And who could that someone be?" Seokjin asked once again.

"I swear oppa it's just some old friend. I'm going to my room now." Hee Yeon said as she jolted to her room.

Seokjin was growing suspicious. Not to mention, the girl is really dressed up like she went on a date or something.

Seokjin just shrugged it off once again and went back to the kitchen and finish making lunch.

Hee Yeon, on the other hand, threw her bag on her bed and went to her desk to open her laptop.

She opened her email and sent all of the pictures they needed for the plan to Namjoon.

After sending it, she deleted the email history and closed her laptop.

Then she went to change into comfortable clothes since she has nowhere else to go to.

She went downstairs and went to the living room then sat on the couch as she opened her social media.

As she was browsing through her news feed, she received a message.

She opened it says that they will have another family dinner with the Kim's.

She sighed.

"Hee Yeon! Lunch is ready!" Seokjin said.

"Yes oppa! I'm coming!" She did as she walked to the table.

They sat across each other and ate in comfortable silence.

Hee Yeon decided to break it.

"Oppa. My mother texted me and told me that we will be having a family dinner."

"Oh? When?" Seokjin said.

"Tomorrow evening."

"Okay. I'll make sure to make it up to your parents. I was rude on the last dinner."

"You sure are." Hee Yeon joked.

Seokjin chuckled.

When they were done eating, Seokjin insisted on washing the dishes.

Hee Yeon let Seokjin do what he want.

She went to her room and sat on her bed.

She decided to watch some drama in her laptop since she has nothing else to do.

In the middle of watching, her phone started ringing.

Without checking the caller ID, she answered the call.

"Hello?"

"How have my little sister been?"

Hee Yeon was surprised.

"J-Jae Hwan oppa?"