3

3rd Person's POV

When Namjoon finished eating, he opened his social media but regretted it right away.

All he saw was news about him and Seokjin.

When he clicked at one of the posts, he saw the comments.

All the comments were all hate towards Seokjin.

Saying how ungrateful he is, how selfish he is, and how he only used Namjoon for fame.

He knew all of that wasn't true. He was sure that Seokjin has his reasons.

He wanted to reply to those hate comments but the management didn't allow him to.

He was told to keep quiet while the news about them was still viral.

He sighed and closed the app.

He decided to write a song instead to let all of his feelings out.

He opened his computer and other equipment, then started making the beat, melody, and other elements to make his song with.

After a few hours of making the beat of the song, he got a pen and paper and started writing down what came into his mind.

After an hour, he finished writing the lyrics.

All he need to do was record it. He decided to do that the next day and rest tonight.

~Meanwhile~

When Seokjin opened his eyes, he saw a very familiar ceiling. He looked around and saw a familiar room.

And that's when it hit him, he's at the BTS dorm, specifically, at his and Namjoon's past shared room.

He tried standing up, but he fell back down because of his aching head.

And then he heard someone open the door.

It was Jimin.

"Oh hyung, you're awake. Are you feeling okay now? I saw you by the Han River passed out." Jimin said as he sat on the side of the bed.

He held back my tears, not wanting to let the other know that he's not alright.

"I need to go. Thank you for taking care of me." He said as he tried standing up.

But he fell back once again.

"Hyung don't force yourself. You'll only get worse."

"Why did you take care of me? Don't you hate me?"

"How could I hate you? You're my best friend."

Seokjin felt guilty.

"But I left you guys."

"But that doesn't change anything. You're still our hyung."

He wanted to cry so bad. But he knows he can't do that. Not in front of Jimin.

"Jimin can you call Hee Yeon for me? Tell her to pick me up." He said.

"Hyung, can't you stay a little longer? We miss you." Jimin said, looking down.

He could see tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Jim please. I can't make her wait. She's alone at the house. I need to go home." Seokjin said.

"But this is your home hyung. Please. Can't you just go back here?" Jimin said as he started crying.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I can't. She's my fiancée. I can't leave her." Seokjin said.

Jimin doesn't answer and just cried.

Running could be heard outside. And then the door suddenly opened.

It revealed a fuming Taehyung.

When he saw Jimin, his gaze soften.

"Jimin, why are you crying?" He asked Jimin.

Jimin didn't answer and continued crying. Taehyung turned to Seokjin with a glare.

"After making Namjoon hyung cry, you're now targeting Jimin? After all the things we did for you, you still decided to hurt us. Do you really think you could still be welcome here?" Taehyung said.

"I don't know why you're here but you can go now. We don't need you here." Taehyung finished as he left the room with Jimin.

He was left there, hurt. He had lost Taehyung too.

He tried standing up despite his headache.

As he walked to the door, he could see the rest of the Maknae line and Hoseok in the living room, all gathered up, comforting Jimin.

When they felt his presence, they all looked at his direction.

All staring at him with a glare. He looked down and turned to the door.

He walked out and saw that it was already night.

He sighed knowing that he will have to walk at night by himself.

While walking, he stumbled upon a familiar figure.

"Jin hyung?" The boy said.

"Y-Yoongi?"