20

"Hey guys."

"Hee Yeon?" They all said.

"That's me."

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, about that. I was the one who messaged Jimin to come here. I took Seokjin oppa's phone and texted you with it."

"Why did you call us here? Are you here to tell us to stay away from Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm here to tell you to help him."

They were confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I presume you don't know anything about the situation, right?"

"What do we need to know?" Jimin asked.

"Well, he was forced to be in this engagement. His father told him that it was to save their company. He didn't want to do it. But he was threatened by his parents that if he refused, Big Hit will face the consequences. And that's what he's afraid of."

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook started tearing up.

They regretted hating their hyung, believing the lies they made up, while the truth is he was suffering all by himself just to protect them.

"And like Seokjin oppa, I was forced into this engagement. My father was the one who told his parents that he should marry me in exchange of my father helping Seokjin's parents. He saw me down when I heard about your relationship. And that's what he did for me to be happy. I admit that I like oppa but I don't want to ruin his happiness just because of it. And I know that his happiness is with you guys. Especially with you Namjoon oppa."

Namjoon was crying as well.

It was a good news after all.

Yoongi smiled, knowing that the truth is finally out.

"But how are we gonna help hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know either. But make sure that the plan you're going to make will cancel the wedding. Just tell me what to do to help."

"Thank you Hee Yeon for telling us this information." Yoongi said.

"I will do anything to make things right again."

"I need to go now, before Seokjin oppa suspects anything. Bye!" Hee Yeon said.

When Hee Yeon was gone, they looked at each other.

They were still shocked.

"I really feel bad now." Taehyung said.

"I even yelled at him."

"It's okay Tae. You only did it by instinct. Plus you didn't know anything back then."

"And that's what makes it worse. I got mad at him even though I don't know the whole story. I was supposed to be his best friend. I was supposed to be there for him. I was supposed to believe him. I'm a bad friend." Taehyung said as he continued crying.

Jimin and Jungkook comforted Taehyung.

"Let's all stop crying. It already happened. We can't do anything about it now. Let's just start making a plan so we can help hyung." Namjoon said.

"Let's go!"