7

Namjoon stood there, shocked at what the other had said.

He only stared at him, processing what was happening.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but I hope you put consideration into it. I just want to help you." Hoseok said.

"And I do admit that I kinda have slight feelings for you." Hoseok continued.

"You don't have to force yourself into liking me back if you can't. You can just use me as a rebound." Hoseok said, looking at the ground, getting embarrassed for saying those things.

Well, it's worth a try. Maybe it really will help me. Namjoon thought.

Namjoon smiled.

"Sure, why not." He then said.

Hoseok looked up, not believing what the other had said.

"Let's try it. Dating I mean." Namjoon continued.

"Are you really saying this because you want to or because you're afraid that you'll hurt my feelings if you rejected. If it's the latter, it's o-" Hoseok was cut off when the younger hugged him.

"I really want to try it. Maybe you really can help me. Who knows? But I can't promise that I can like you back as much as you like me." Namjoon replied, still holding on to the shorter.

Hoseok hugged back.

"I promise that you won't regret agreeing on doing this." Hoseok said.

Namjoon was the first one to pull out of the hug.

"It's official then. Today will be our first day." The younger of the two said.

"What shall we do?" Hoseok asked.

"We can watch movies." Namjoon suggested.

"We can do that. But we'll watch a movie in our dorm. The others are worried. You should go back." Hoseok said in a stern voice.

"I don't know."

"Why don't you want to go back?"

"It's just that, memories keep on coming back. I'm afraid I will keep on remembering him."

"Namjoon, if you don't face it, it will get worse over time. Plus, you will eventually have to go back so why not now?" Hoseok said.

Namjoon still looked unsure.

"I told you that I'll help you. So don't worry too much because I will be with you." Hoseok said, holding the hands of the younger.

"Okay." Namjoon said with a small smile.

"Let's go?" Hoseok asked.

"Let me get my stuff first." Namjoon replied.

"Okay."

Hoseok linked his arms on Namjoon as they walked to Namjoon's studio.

After getting his stuff, they went on their way back to the dorm.

"How about we get coffee first? My treat." Namjoon said.

"Sure." Hoseok replied.

They went to a café which is not crowded.

"Go and find us a table. I'll be ordering our drinks. What would you like?" Namjoon said.

"I'm fine with anything. But can you also buy me a slice of chocolate cake? I've been craving for one."

"Okay sure." Namjoon said as he turned to the counter.

Hoseok went to a table.

After ordering, Namjoon sat down and they chatted as they wait for their order.

After waiting for a few minutes, a boy came to their table with their order.

"Here is your Caramel Macchiato, Espresso, and a slice of chocolate cake. Enjoy."

"Thank you." Namjoon said.

The boy stopped from his tracks and turned around.

"Namjoon?" The boy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating very often. This has just been a busy week for me. But anyways, here you guys have it! Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!