24

"J-Jae Hwan oppa?"

"Why do you act surprised?"

"It's just that you haven't contacted anyone of us for months."

"I'm sorry little sister. I'm just busy."

"It's okay oppa. Oh, we have a family dinner with the Kim's tomorrow. Are you coming?"

"I'm sorry little sis but I won't be able to go. I have many things to do."

"Oh okay. I'll tell Mom and Dad."

"Okay thanks."

"Why did you call me oppa?"

"I just wanted to check how you are doing. You are getting married soon. I won't be able to check on you because you will have your future husband to do that."

"Oh how sweet of you oppa." Hee Yeon joked.

"Well, I need to go. I still have things to do."

"Are you going to the engagement party?"

"I'll see. Bye."

"Bye."

Hee Yeon ended the call.

"I don't know how far you'll go but please not to an extent that someone will get hurt." Hee Yeon said to herself.

Hee Yeon continued watching.

~Meanwhile~

While Namjoon was trying to make some beats for a new song on his laptop, he received an email.

He checked who it is from and saw that the name is 'Source'.

He knew that it was the pictures they asked for.

They told Hee Yeon to have a codename so that when it is seen on the camera, her brother won't know that they are planning something.

He continued making the song.

They don't know if there are cameras on their studios, so to be safe, they decided to make the 'surprise' on the café near their dorm.

And to be not suspicious, the ones who will only go there will be Namjoon and Yoongi.

When Namjoon was done, he closed his laptop and went to Yoongi and Jimin's shared room.

"Hyung can you check the song I made?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure. Let's go somewhere else. It's noisy here."

"Okay."

Namjoon went back to his room to get his coat. Yoongi did the same thing.

They met at the door.

"We'll be out! If you guys need anything, just ask Hoseok for it." Yoongi said before going out with Namjoon following him.

They walked to the café and when they got there they went to an empty seat.

Namjoon got his laptop out.

"How should we make this?" Yoongi asked.

"Before the main surprise, we should at least make a video of us singing for them congratulating them and we will place the pictures at the end of the video."

"But what song are we singing?" Yoongi asked.

"Earlier I told you about you checking the song I made. That's what we're going to use."

"So you were really making a song?"

"Yup."

"Okay then. Let's start." Yoongi said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. By the way, thank you so much for 1K+ reads! This is another chapter for you guys! Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!

PS. Should I still do a face reveal?🤔