9

"Jagi, don't I look good in this dress?"

You don't look good in anything you wear. Seokjin thought.

But instead of responding, he just looked at his phone as he plugged in his earphones.

Hee Yeon started whining.

"Jagi, pay attention to me. Or do you want me to call my dad and tell him about what you're doing." The girl threatened.

"Go ahead then. I don't care." The boy responded.

Hee Yeon glared at Seokjin.

"What's wrong with you?" The girl asked.

"There's nothing wrong with me." Seokjin replied.

"Yes there is. You're always so cold when you're with me. Why can't you just treat me nicely? I'm your future wife."

"Did I say I wanted to be married to you?" Seokjin said.

Hee Yeon fell silent.

"No. So, don't ever expect me to treat you like my 'wife' because I never wanted this. This fucking marriage fucking broke a fucking relationship." Seokjin said coldly as he stand up and started heading to the entrance of the store.

But before he could exit the store, he stopped.

"Oh and by the way, don't ever threaten me with you telling your dad about how I treat you. You're just wasting your energy." Seokjin said not looking at the girl.

Then he continued walking to the exit.

Once he was outside, he put on a face mask and went to his car and drove to a café that is not crowded.

When he was walking to the café, he saw a couple leaving the café and going to the opposite direction he was currently in.

Their backs faced him and he thought he recognized the taller of the two boys' back.

Stop thinking about him Seokjin. You will only keep hurting yourself. Seokjin thought.

Seokjin sighed and went inside the café.

When he was inside, he went to the counter to order.

"Welcome to Star Café. What would you like to order?"

"I would like some Caramel Macchiato." Seokjin said as he payed.

He went to a table and sat down.

His order finally came and the waiter sat down in front of him.

"How's life?" The boy asked.

"Nothing new. How about you?"

"Well, I have some news."

Seokjin suddenly got intrigued.

"What is it?"

"You might not want to hear it though."

"You got me curious and then you say this? What a great friend you are." Seokjin said sarcastically.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you. But promise you won't react to it negatively."

"I won't."

"Well, it's about Namjoon."

He fell silent. He faked a smile.

"What about him?"

Ken doesn't know about what his father did. And he wants to keep it that way.

"He is um, how do I say this?" Ken said.

"Oh come on. Just tell me." Seokjin said.

He was honestly getting nervous.

"He is in a relationship with Hoseok."