Answers

Sorry for the wait! The internet here is acting up so I couldn't publish an update. But here it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NamJin

Q1. Will you guys have more kids? If you do, how many? What gender? And what names?

Seokjin: Well, I would want to but I don't think it is a good idea since Areum is already in danger with Namjoon's destructive powers and I don't want other children to experience that. I already feel guilty about Areum.

Namjoon: Hey! How could you say that to your husband? I'm not that dangerous. *breaks a vase on his way to Seokjin*

Seokjin: You were saying?

Namjoon: Ugh! I hate you!

Seokjin: Let's be real here, honey. You don't.

Namjoon: You're lucky I love you. *whispering* Or else-

Seokjin: Or else what? *readying his frying pan*

Namjoon: Nothing hun.

Seokjin: That's what I thought.

Q2. Can you adopt me?

Seokjin: We could but I don't want you to be in danger.

Namjoon: But-

Seokjin: *glares at him*

Namjoon: Okay. Shutting up now.

Q3. Is Areum adopted or did Jin got pregnant?

Seokjin: Can a male get pregnant?

Namjoon: Actually yes, it’s possible for men to become pregnant and give birth to children of their own. In fact, it’s probably a lot more common than you might think. In order to explain, we’ll need to break down some common misconceptions about how we understand the term "man." Not all people who were assigned male at birth identify as men. Those who do are "cisgender" men. Conversely, some people who were assigned- (credits to the rightful owner)

Seokjin: *covers Namjoon's mouth with his hand* Please, just stop.

Namjoon: *muffled* Okay.

Seokjin: So to answer your question, Areum is adopted. We adopted her when she was 4 years old.

YoonMin

Q1. When did you propose to Jimin?

Taehyung: *comes out of nowhere* Isn't that supposed to be us?

Yoongi: *unamused* Get lost.

Taehyung: Welp, time to go! *runs off to who knows where*

Yoongi: Well, as you can tell from what Tae said, I haven't proposed yet. They're the one who's engaged. *starts whispering* But, I am planning on doing it any time soon. Just waiting for the right time.

Jimin: What was that?

Yoongi: Nothing.

Jimin: Okay. *smiles*

TaeKook

Q1. Did you guys already had the 's' word or still innocent babies?

Jungkook: *smirks* Would you like to answer the question Tae?

Taehyung: *blushes* Yah! Where's the hyung?

Jungkook: I don't think that's necessary to call you that anymore since you're my baby boy and I'm your daddy. Just like last night. *still smirking*

Taehyung: *blushes more* You aren't supposed to say that!

Jungkook: They wanted to now if we've done it. I'm just telling them the answer.

Taehyung: How dare you embarrass me like that?!

Jungkook: Don't worry baby, I'll make it up to you later in bed. *winks*

Taehyung: *blushes more if that's possible* I hate you.

Jungkook: That's not what you said to me last night. *smirks once again*

Taehyung: I can't take the embarrassment anymore! Ahhhh! *runs off*

Jungkook: *runs after Taehyung*

Seokjin: Who corrupted my baby's mind?!

Namjoon: *starts backing away* *breaks another vase* Sh*t!

Seokjin: *looks at Namjoon's direction* You! You made him like that! He was so innocent! You'll pay for this! *brings out a frying pan out of nowhere*

Namjoon: It's was an accident, okay?! He saw me watching! And on my defense, he was not that innocent! *starts running away*

Seokjin: Enough with your excuses! I don't want to hear any of it! *runs after Namjoon*

Yoongi: *watches the whole scene with amusement while eating popcorn*

Ken

Q1. Are you taking good care of my baby? If not, then give him to me.

Ken: Correction, my baby. And yes, I'm taking good care of him. I would never let anyone hurt him.

Hoseok: Aww. You're so sweet. But so gay at the same time.

Ken: I told you, I'm gay only for you. And besides you wouldn't be dating me if you're not gay yourself.

Hoseok: Well, hate to break it you but I'm bi.

Ken: What?

Hoseok: And I may or may not have had a slight crush on your sister.

Ken: What?!

Hee Yeon: *sips tea* Ohh drama. Me likey.

Jackson

Q1. Will you marry me?

Jackson: Of-

Ken: *takes out a pipe* What were you going to say?

Seokjin: *takes out a frying pan* You better not say it if you still value your life.

Jackson: *gulps* I'm sorry but I still value my life.

Ken and Seokjin: Good. *leaves*

Jackson: I swear they give me the chills.

Author-nim

Q1. Are you going to make another fanfiction about BTS? And if you are, then can I be in it please? Any role would be fine. But can I be with any BTS member, as in... dating?

Author-nim: Well, I am planning on making another fanfiction. It is entitled Games. It is somewhat related to this NamJin series. It is the backstory of TaeKook's love story. How they met and how it all started. So I'm afraid I will not be able to add you in that story. But, I can make a special chapter just for you, if you want. Just tell me who's the member and I'll make it happen😉.

Q2. When are you going to answer my questions?

Author-nim: Now😁. (Sorry for the wait, though)

Q3. Did God make you to be my saviour?

Author-nim: I'm your saviour?😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for all the support you gave this book! It means a lot to me. And all of your comments always give me joy every time I read them because I can see that you're enjoying the content of this book. I really enjoyed writing this series and it's sad knowing that it's coming to an end. Anyways, don't go outside, always stay home. Always be safe! Well, that's about it. I hope to see you again on my next book. Bye~!