29

While on their way to the restaurant, they can't stop worrying about what they're going to say.

When they arrived, they went to the private room their parents payed for.

When they got there, they slowly opened the door and saw that their parents are talking with each other and laughing.

When they opened the door completely, they saw someone they didn't know would come.

"Jae Hwan oppa? What are you doing here?"

"Well, he told us everything." Hee Yeon's mother said.

"W-What?"

"Your plan on stopping this marriage." She added.

"I'm really sorry. It wasn't your daughter's fault. I was the one who planned all of this. She has nothing to do with this. Just please here me out first."

Hee Yeon's father chuckled.

"There's no need. Jae Hwan already persuaded us to accept your decision. If that's what you both want then it's fine with us."

Jae Hwan smiled at them.

Seokjin and Hee Yeon both smiled back.

But then Seokjin remembered something.

"What about the company?" Seokjin asked his parents.

"They're still going to help us so don't worry." His mother said.

"We're sorry for getting you in this mess Seokjin. We didn't mean to ruin your relationship with Namjoon. It just was for the company." His father said.

"It's okay father. I understand. But please don't do it again. It's troublesome for us." Seokjin joked.

They all laughed.

"Well, come in you two. We still need to finish this dinner."

The two entered the room and sat on the vacant seats.

~Time Skip~

"I guess this will be the last family dinner for us." Hee Yeon's father said.

"It will be the last family dinner but it won't be our last dinner as family friends." Seokjin's father said.

"We need to go now. Thank you for the dinner." Seokjin said.

Seokjin and Hee Yeon went on their way back to their house.

"Well that's a relief." Hee Yeon said.

"Indeed." Seokjin replied.

"So now that that's settled, I only need to talk to Namjoon parents now. And I should say, I'm super nervous. I don't think they'll forgive me for hurting their son." Seokjin said.

"You had a reason why you did that. Plus, it wasn't even intentional. So don't worry too much and just sleep in your room. You still have to travel to Ilsan tomorrow."

"You're right. I need a beauty rest. I've been super stressed these past few weeks. I'll be going then."

"Okay. Goodnight oppa."

"Goodnight Hee Yeon."

Hee Yeon smiled.

"Thank God this over." Hee Yeon said to herself as she went to her own room and got some rest.

It really was a stressful the past few weeks.

They're just glad it's going to end soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book is also about to end. Thank you guys for the support you gave this book. I'll do a face reveal at the end of the book. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!