31

"Yoongi, make sure to comfort Namjoon when he feels bad." Seokjin said.

"Of course hyung. You can count on me." Yoongi responded.

And being true to his word, he went out to find Namjoon.

He finds him on the hotel's lobby (A/N: the engagement party was held at a hotel if you haven't noticed😅).

"Namjoon!" He called out.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi sat down next to him.

"Well, you looked like you need someone to talk to."

Namjoon then bursted in tears.

Yoongi pulled the younger in a hug.

"It's so painful hyung. I feel like dying inside. What did I do wrong to deserve all of this? I loved him, no scratch that, I love him hyung. Why does it have to be this way? I can't see him getting married to someone else. I just can't." Namjoon continued sobbing on the older's shoulder.

"It's going to be okay Namjoon. Trust me."

"How is it going to be okay? The love of my life is getting married soon. I can't live without him."

"Just trust your hyung, okay? I promise that everything is going to be fine. So don't ever plan on trying to leave us. Or else I'm going to follow you into the afterlife and drag you back to earth." Yoongi said.

Namjoon lightly laughed at his hyung's threath.

"See? Is it that hard to smile? Just trust my words that everything will be fine." Yoongi said.

Namjoon nodded.

"Now wipe your tears. You look ugly when you cry."

"Hyung!" Namjoon said.

The older just laughed.

Namjoon wiped his face.

"Can you go back inside or not?"

"I don't think I can hyung."

"It's okay. I understand. I'll just stay with you."

"It's okay hyung. You can go inside. I can manage on my own."

"No can do. I will stay with you and comfort you. I won't leave you alone." Yoongi said.

"Thank you hyung. You're really the best hyung anyone could have."

Yoongi chuckled.

"You're always welcome. And you're the best dongsaeng I ever had, and Jimin of course. Even though you destroy stuff all the time and make me repair everything."

"Are you really here to comfort me or make me feel more bad?" Namjoon said.

"Uh, both?" Yoongi joked.

Namjoon laughed again.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Well, I could still feel pain. But I think I could get over this. If this is the fate's design then I have no choice but to accept it." Namjoon said.

"You know, you suddenly turns into a poet randomly during conversations if you haven't noticed." Yoongi said.

"Sorry hyung, it became a habit of mine I guess." Namjoon said.

Yoongi smiled.

They spend the rest of the time talking and laughing.

Namjoon is happy that he has a hyung like Yoongi.

While Yoongi is happy that he was able to comfort his dongsaeng.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NamGi moment everyone!😍