14

The two were eating silently.

They don't know how to start a conversation because of their distant relationship.

Seokjin decided to break the ice.

"I'm sorry."

Hee Yeon was dumfounded.

"For what?"

"For being cold."

"I can understand why though. It's okay."

"But I've been treating you badly even though you're trying your best to treat me right."

"Oppa. I understand your reason. You're not going to be like that if you weren't separated from Namjoon oppa."

Seokjin sighed.

He still felt bad. He let out his emotions on Hee Yeon even though it wasn't her fault.

That's when Seokjin thought of an idea to make it up to her.

"How about we start over?"

Hee Yeon was confused.

"I mean, we met on bad terms. So let's introduce ourselves and get to know each other."

"Okay then. I'll start."

Hee Yeon cleared her throat.

"My full name is Lee Hee Yeon as you know. I like cooking, sports, anything related to music. Oh and I'm actually an ARMY. I've been a fan of BTS since the start. I really love the music you make. The message of the songs are inspiring. It gives people hope. Plus, all of your personalities are just so pure. I see that you enjoy not the fame but the joy you are able to give your fans. And that's what I like about BTS."

"Well, since you're an ARMY you basically know almost everything about me, right?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah." Hee Yeon laughed.

"But here is something that not any ARMY knew. I was actually an ARMY before I joined BTS. Just like you I was inspired. But before BTS debuted, I was originally going to be a member of BTS but because of personal reasons I quit when I was still a trainee."

Hee Yeon looked shocked.

"And when me and my friends attended our first BTS fan signing as a fan, we got to finally talk to the members. And we actually became friends. We hung out for weeks. We visited their dorm almost everyday."

Seokjin felt nostalgic. He misses his friends.

"And that's when they told us that we should try becoming a trainee. Me and my friends trained for almost a year and we were told to debut as part of BTS. And that's how our lives changed."

Hee Yeon felt more guilty now.

She recently checked her social media and saw the hate comments towards Seokjin.

She felt like she ruined his dream, his life.

"But he still has his friends, right? They know about this, right?" Hee Yeon thought.

"Does the members know that you were forced into this marriage?"

"No."

That simple answer was able to break the girl's heart.

She really did ruined everything for him.

"They actually hate me now." Seokjin said bitterly.

"Why didn't you tell them?"

"My father told me not to. That he will bring down Big Hit Entertainment if I did. That's why I had no choice but to let them think that I cheated on Namjoon."

"But still. They should've trusted you."

"It's okay really."

"No it's not. You should tell them right now. You still have time."

"It's too late for that. The person I love is now happy with another. I couldn't ruin that for them. That would be so selfish of me."

"What do you mean? Namjoon oppa is in a relationship again?"

Seokjin nodded his head.

"But I thought he loves you."

"I guess he grew tired of me. It's okay though. As long as he's happy I'm happy. Even though it's not with me."

"Oppa. I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday Min Suga!