32

After the party, Seokjin immediately dialed Yoongi's number to ask about Namjoon's condition.

After a few rings, he answered.

"Hello hyung?"

"How's Namjoon doing?"

"Well, he's kinda fine now."

Seokjin sighed in relief.

He's worried that the younger would have suicidal thoughts again because of him.

"What's the part two of the plan by the way? You still haven't told us."

"Is Namjoon there with you?"

"He's sleeping on his room."

"Okay. Explain it to the others later. Well, Hee Yeon and Ken will remake the video you made. But instead of Hee Yeon's pictures, it will be pictures of me and Namjoon. I heard that Namjoon made a song for that video."

"Yeah he did. I sent Hee Yeon a copy."

"Okay then. That video will be played at the day of the wedding. The room will be dark when Namjoon gets there. The screen, where the video will be played, will be the only light source in the room. After the presentation, music will start and I will start singing and as I sing, the lights will start to turn on."

"And about that song I will be singing. Can you help me make it?"

"Of course hyung."

"When can I go there?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Okay. The sooner the better. The wedding is on the weekend already."

"Okay, I'll get my stuff ready for tomorrow."

"After my intermission number, the wedding will start. And that's it."

"I think we'll have a hard time getting Namjoon to go to the wedding. But we'll try our best to get him to go. It's his wedding after all."

"Thank you Yoongi."

"To be honest, I never saw someone giving so much effort on their wedding. Considering the fact that the other groom doesn't know that he will be getting married that day. I thought it only happen in dramas."

"I know right. I just want the best for him. I love him too much."

"You two really are for each other. You two always make me cringe with your cheesiness."

"As if you're not like that with Jimin. You're so whipped for him that you would do anything for him."

"When did I?"

"That one time when Jimin tripped on nothing and cried. You started punching the air like a maniac and then started yelling at it for 'hurting' Jimin."

"That was one time."

"Well, what about the time when Jimin failed that one class and you were about to go to the professor and 'talk' to him? Something would've happened if I hadn't stopped you."

"I really was only going to talk to his professor."

"Go on and deny it. We all know that you were going to torture the poor teacher."

"Okay fine I admit it."

"See. You're that whipped my friend. And don't you deny that too."

"Alright. You win."

"I always do."

"I have to go. Jimin's calling me." Yoongi said.

"Okay."

And before he hang up Seokjin said one last thing.

"Whipped!" Seokjin laughed.

And then he hang up before Yoongi could respond.

Seokjin smiled to himself.

He's happy that he has friends like them.

Friends that he could count on at times he needs them the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last one chapter and then the epilogue to go!