26

Namjoon and Yoongi almost finished the video.

All they need to do is finish the song, record it and add it to the video then edit the video to make it fit for the song.

Namjoon aimed to finish the song before the week ends so they can record it as fast as possible and finish the video they made.

Namjoon is currently in his studio because he said he can't focus in making the song while he's in the dorm.

He checked his studio if there is any glowing light inside it.

He saw one and carefully checked if it is a camera without growing suspicion.

When he finally checked, he saw that there was indeed a camera.

If his studio has a camera that means that the other studios have one too.

He decided to continue making the song since it's the only thing he can do so Hee Yeon's brother won't be able to know about their plan.

After a few hours, he finished writing the lyrics.

He went to the recording studio to record a demo version of the song so the others can use it as a guide in recording.

He asked a staff to to help him in recording.

The staff, then, signaled him to start and music was starting to be heard.

After a while, he finished recording and started to head back to his studio to pack his things.

When he was done, he went out of the company and headed back to their dorm.

When he got back, he was greeted by Hoseok.

"So how was the song?" Hoseok asked.

"It's finished. All we need to do is record it. But it's going to be just the vocal line who's recording. I think that it will be better if there is only vocals and no rap in it since it's going to be a wedding song."

"True. Okay then. Have you eaten yet?" Hoseok asked.

"I had ramen at the company earlier."

"Are you not hungry?"

"Nah. I'm good. I'll be heading to my room then. I'm going to have a short nap before making the vocal line listen to the demo."

"Okay."

Namjoon went to his room and put his things on his table.

He plopped on his bed and went straight to dreamland.

~Meanwhile~

"Oppa, I'm home!"

"Have you eaten? If not, there's food on the counter. You can eat it."

"I already ate oppa. I'll be heading to my room now."

"Okay then. Remember the dinner later."

"Yes oppa."

Hee Yeon went to her room to get her clothes for later ready.

She didn't want to be late just because she couldn't decided on what to wear.

After a while, she decided on what she will wear.

"This should be pretty good." She said to herself then sat on her bed and opened her phone.

She dialed Yoongi's number.

After a few rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Is the video done?"

"Yes. Namjoon said that the only things it needs is the song he made."

"He made a song?"

"Yup. I didn't know why but he did. And we still have to record it."

"Can I have a copy of the song? And a copy of the demo too."

"What for?"

"For the plan."

"Oh. Okay, I'll try to take a copy and once I do, I'll send it to you."

"Okay, thanks. I'll be going then. Bye."

"Okay bye."

I'm getting excited!