11

While eating, Yoongi was silent.

He decided not to say anything while on dinner but he swear to himself that he will confront them today.

When dinner was done, the maknaes were washing the dishes because it was their assigned day.

Hoseok and Namjoon went to Namjoon's room.

Yoongi decided to do it now.

He went to Namjoon's room.

He knocked and he suddenly heard the sheets ruffling as if they were hurrying, trying not to get caught.

Namjoon was the one to open the door.

"What is it hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"I need to talk to you about something." Yoongi said seriously.

"Like right now?"

"Yes right now."

"Can it be delayed by five minutes? I just need to do something." Namjoon said nervously.

"No. It needs to be done now. And Hobi needs to hear what I say too. So don't try to sneak him out because I'm not going anywhere."

Namjoon sighed.

"Hobi you can come out. Hyung knows you're here."

Hoseok came out of his hiding spot and waved at the older awkwardly.

"Hey hyung." Hoseok said.

Yoongi ignored the younger and went inside.

"Hyung I swear there's nothing between us."

"I already know everything. Don't deny it." Yoongi said.

"What?"

"But how?"

"I heard it from someone."

"Who? Is it Ken? I swear he is just bluffing."

"Funny how you already blamed someone when I didn't even say anything nor did I mention any names." Yoongi scoffed.

"And for the record it was not Ken who told me. It was someone else." Yoongi continued.

Namjoon looked down out of guilt.

"Hyung I'm-" Namjoon was cut off when Yoongi spoke.

"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to."

"I know."

"You know it can hurt his feelings but why did you do it?" Yoongi asked.

"I-" Namjoon was once again cut off when Hoseok spoke.

"Why do we even need to apologize for this relationship? He was the one who left Namjoon. He doesn't deserve any apologies." Hoseok scoffed.

"What did you say?" Yoongi said, blood starting to boil in him.

"What? I'm just telling the truth. He was the one who left. He is the one who needs to apologize not us." Hoseok said.

"Don't ever say that to hyung!" Yoongi yelled.

"Why are you even fucking protecting him?! He is fucking heartless for leaving Namjoon!" Hoseok answered back.

"You don't know anything!" Yoongi yelled.

"You don't know what he's going through because of their fucking break up!"

"What did he tell you? That he regrets leaving Namjoon? He is a fucking liar! He fucking deceived all of us! He made us believe that he is a good person when the truth is he's not!"

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore and punched Hoseok on the face.

Namjoon tried stopping the older but the latter didn't budge.

Yoongi continued punching Hoseok.

"YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW ANYTHING!" Yoongi said every word in every punch he lands on Hoseok.

Yoongi stopped and got up.

Namjoon immediately went to his boyfriend's side.

"You're fucking sick." Yoongi spat before leaving the room.