2

3rd Person's POV

Seokjin was currently in a restaurant with his family and his in-laws.

The two families are discussing about where the wedding should be held and where the honeymoon is.

Seokjin couldn't care less. He's lost his appetite. He wasn't eating right.

He has lost energy to do things he loved before.

He had been getting hate lately, saying that he only used Namjoon for fame.

"Seokjin, why are you not eating? Is the food not good?" His mother asked.

It caught all the attention of the other people on the table.

Seokjin forced a smile.

"It's just that I'm not that hungry." Seokjin said.

"How come you're not hungry? You're not even eating when you're at the house." Hee Yeon said.

"I'm eating alone. That's why you don't see me eating. I eat after you finish. I hate eating with you."

"Seokjin." His mother scolded.

"Why? I'm just telling the truth though."

"Sorry for the behavior of our son. He's just having a hard time adjusting." His father said.

Seokjin just continued playing with the food.

"It's okay. We understand. Oh, have we told you that we have a son? He's not here because he said he's busy. But maybe the next dinner we can convince him to come so you can meet him." His mother-in-law said.

"That would be great." His mother replied.

After the dinner, Seokjin's mother told Hee Yeon to go to their house first and wait for Seokjin.

Hee Yeon did what she was told and went to their house.

"What's with you Seokjin? Are you really going to ruin everything just because of that boy?" His mother said.

Seokjin didn't answer.

"It's been two weeks now. He probably hates you so don't waste your time on that boy because you're just being stupid."

Seokjin's POV

"It's been two weeks now. He probably hates you so don't waste your time on that boy because you're just being stupid."

That's it.

"Yes. He probably does hate me. But that's because of you and your stupid company. If it weren't for you, we would still be together. You ruined a perfectly good relationship just because of your fucking company!" I snapped.

And that's when I felt something hit my cheeks.

She had slapped me. Again.

"Are you really that stubborn? We let you be an idol even if we didn't want you to. And don't call the company stupid because it's what gave you the things you wanted. So you don't have a choice but to follow what we say or that precious company of yours is going to go down together with our company." She said then left with my father.

I was left there, crying and had nowhere else to go to.

I ran to where my feet would bring me. I don't care at this point.

I just wanted a happy life but I still couldn't get that.

After running and running, my legs gave out.

I saw that I'm at Han River.

The place where the word 'we' in us was formed.

My tears started to fall, just as the rain started pouring above me, as I reminisce our happy moments together.

And then everything went black.

Namjoon's POV

I feel empty inside. I've been locked up in my studio for a week now.

I haven't done anything other than crying.

I have no will power to do anything. I'm too weak and exhausted.

I don't know what to do now that Jin hyung is gone.

I feel lost. I don't know where to go next.

I was minding my own business when I heard a knock.

I didn't answer but they entered anyway.

When I looked to see who it is, it was Yoongi hyung.

"What do you want hyung?" I asked.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Well that's a stupid question." I said.

"I know." Yoongi hyung sighed as he sat on the couch on my studio.

It became silent a few minutes before Yoongi hyung broke it.

"Please go home." He said quietly.

"I'm sorry hyung, I don't think I can. After what happened, whenever I'm at the dorm, I keep remembering the times me and Jin hyung had. I just can't go back yet." I said, not looking at him.

"If I can't convince you to go back, fine. But please don't starve yourself. I understand that it hurts but please don't let it affect you to the point that you will starve yourself to death. We will always be with you, no matter what happens. I'll get going then." Yoongi hyung said then left my studio.

I decided to take his advice and eat.

It's the least I could do for the people who are still with me.