22

The boys are currently on the café near their dorm to meet with Hee Yeon.

They were going to tell her about the plan.

They were talking to each other when a girl approached them.

They saw that it was Hee Yeon.

"Hi guys!" The girl greeted.

"Hey!" They greeted back as Hee Yeon sat on a vacant seat.

"Did you do what we said?" Hoseok asked.

"Yup. I told him that I'm meeting someone, as instructed."

"Great."

"So, what's the plan?"

"Well." And they explained the details of the plan.

"Are you okay with what we planned? I thought it will be offensive for you since we're using you." Yoongi said.

"I'm fine with it. It's actually a good plan. I just want to set things right." Hee Yeon said.

"So you're planning on doing it on the the engagement party?" She added.

"Yes. But I need to ask you a favor." Namjoon stated.

"What is it?"

"Please act like you don't know about the plan. Like you're not part of it. The plan itself will already cause you trouble. We don't want you to be in more trouble. So please act like you're hurt or something. Please. It's for your own good."

"But the blame will all be on you."

"We're going to be fine. Don't worry about us."

Hee Yeon sighed.

"Fine."

"I really hope the plan works." Taehyung sighed.

"It will." Namjoon said.

"Guys, I need to tell you something." Hoseok said.

They all looked at the boy.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"As I was cleaning yesterday, I saw something glowing in the living room. And when I checked, it was a camera. So I checked the rooms if there were any and there is. In every each of your rooms." Hoseok said.

"Why are there cameras there? And how?"

"I don't know either. But I think someone is trying to stop us from ruining the marriage."

"But who?"

"I think I know." Hee Yeon said.

Their attention are now on the girl.

"I think it's my brother."

"But why would he do that?"

"He wants me to be happy just like my father. But their ways of making me happy is just not it. My brother would do anything, I mean anything, to make me happy. And that's not something to be proud of because he can go overboard in doing so." Hee Yeon said.

"The only thing we could do is be careful on what we say and do. We don't know what he's planning so we should be careful. But don't act suspicious. Act like how you act everyday." Namjoon instructed.

"Yes sir!" The boys said.

"I should go now. Bye guys!" Hee Yeon said.

"Bye!"

"We should also get back to the dorm before our manager finds out we went outside." Jimin said.

The all nodded and made their way back to their dorm.