33

The day of the wedding came.

They couldn't wait for the surprise.

Especially Seokjin.

He couldn't sleep last night because of excitement.

They finished the song just in time and Seokjin had the chance to explain to their fans and apologize by doing a live.

And they made sure that Namjoon don't open Vlive until after the wedding.

The fans welcomed him back and apologized as well for saying mean stuff to him.

He is currently greeting the guests.

His parents came and he greeted them.

"Congratulations Seokjin. And I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with him. I should've considered your feelings more."

"Oh come on. Don't make me cry. I just had my make up done." Seokjin said.

"Come here." His father said as he, his brother and his mother was pulled in a hug.

"Congrats Seokjin-ah. I didn't expect that you would get married first before me." His older brother said.

"That's because you're to afraid propose to noona."

"Shut up."

Seokjin laughed.

"You guys can go inside. I will be fine by myself here." Seokjin said.

"Are you sure?" His mother asked.

"Yes. I can manage. There aren't that many guests anyway."

"Okay then. See you later."

Seokjin waved at them.

The Lee family arrived as well.

"Congratulations oppa." Hee Yeon greeted.

"Thanks. And thank you for everything."

"It's nothing. Just don't ever forget about me." Hee Yeon said.

"Why would I?" Seokjin said.

"Oh, I brought Jackson with me."

"Hey Seokjin! Congratulations!"

"Thanks man. Don't hurt Hee Yeon or you will face not only me but also her crazy brother."

"Yes sir." Jackson said.

"Hey, I'm not crazy."

"Yeah, said the man who said ' I would do everything for my sister's happiness even if I have to kill you.' to Namjoon."

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm overprotective."

The four laughed.

"Congratulations Seokjin. I give you my best wishes."

"Thank you Mr. Lee."

"Congratulations on your wedding Seokjin. Sorry for the trouble we caused you."

"Thank you Mrs. Lee. And it's okay. You only did it for your daughter."

"You can go inside and wait." Seokjin said to the family and they went inside.

And then Namjoon's family came.

"Congratulations. Make sure that you take care of Namjoon or else we'll take him back." Namjoon's mother said.

Seokjin smiled.

"I will never ever hurt your son again. I won't make the same mistake twice."

"We trust you Seokjin."