Welcome to Okay, Fine!

Hello guys! I hope you enjoy this work I did, I fell in love with this idea I had in my head and I knew I had to make it happen! Please enjoy and leave comments, votes, anything. Feel free to DM I usually respond (kinda late though...oops).

Questions (feel free to comment any here and I'll get to it if I can)

Author note: Before you read this, I just want to say thank you so much for giving my book a shot at reading, it means a lot. I put a lot of work and energy into these books and knowing some of you

Are there any warnings?
I'd say it's a very passionate book on certain aspects of life and if you find it bothers you to remember any kind of cheating, death in the family, or heartbreak this book might contain those or bring them up... but other than that, no there is no r*pe, ab*se, etc. the book opens up a lot on insecurities but if anything I think it may help you to help to read, but I don't know.

Sexual content?
It is a romance so there will be some romantic "action" but if it bothers you I will warn. I personally am not very comfortable with writing sexual content but I do know a lot of my readers consider it almost necessary to have (and obviously this is for you guys).

Inspirations?
This book called me, it was developed through matters of my life and 3 am thoughts, and I needed it down and done.

Updating?
I try my best to update as soon as I can, but I'm a very busy person I usually work better when I have time off. I had a head start with this book so maybe that means my updating will be better than the rest.

Main Characters?
Ingrid Hedge- she's a cute, smart, girl with so much passion and potential. Her whole life she's been selfless and holding back from all she can be, but there comes a time when she's over that. Ingrid is a beautiful mix of all emotions.

Harry Styles- he's an odd mix of tame and wild. Harry is a heartthrob... but he isn't a bad boy heartthrob, he's fun, he's sweet, he's too hard to describe all have had different experiences with him. NO HE ISN'T LIKE HARDIN SCOTT! AND DISCLAIMER: I am not claiming this to be based off his personality, no he isn't a mean guy in this book, but no, he doesn't FULLY have Harry's personality (some things are the same though)