002;

The girl. Was stunning. No kylo what are you thinking. You can't love someone. She wouldn't even love you back.

As he flew back to base, he gave a quick glance of the princess he had just captured

As he flew back to base, he gave a quick glance of the princess he had just captured. He couldn't even decide to call it a capture due to the fact she came with no argument of problems, very handy in fact. Originally he would just knock her out, but she already did that favour as she slept in the back of his ship. She was quite and peaceful. Mysterious.

Although, he couldn't allow the princess to sleep anymore as they arrived at base. As soon as his ship had landed, kylo stood in a threatening manor as walked slowly over to the girl who shivered in her sleep. There was something strange about her.

"Princess" he sighed through his mask, touching her shoulder gently and rocking it. Like that, she jolted upwards.. her eyes staring at her hands before they trembled at kylo. "We've arrived" she nodded in response, as she got up, being careful not to trip on her long dress.

They stepped out into the hangar, fawns eyes widening at all the troopers who held their blasters and stared at her, and pilots jumping out of their TIE fighters, she hadn't seen these many storm troopers or men before.. it was quite extraordinary. He felt her curiosity spike through his body, like some bond or something.

Soon they reached their destination, the throne room. Its red walls, and black floors, and then..the leader on the throne. His face dented in and skin like and boney, shooting daggers at Fawn who wanted to run away. She took deep breaths, staring up at the supreme leader who chuckled at her petite appearance.

"Aah, you've done well Kylo, I wasn't expecting such a weak little being to be like a sith. Come forward girl"
His voice hissed, she turned to see kylo on his knees, but she refused to go near that creep. She stood there, almost paralysed but her actions got her no where as she was flung forward by him.

She grunted as she was lifted a little from the ground, she struggled the force that held her there by him. "I am no sith, and nor will I obey you!" She spat, landing on the leaders clothing. His face looking down in disgust, then back up at her. "YOU WILL LEARN TO OBEY ME. so what are you hiding? Your hiding something" he screamed, his own spit landing on fawns face that she was unable to wipe away.

She felt her mind burn, as she knew he was trying to find out more about her, she let out piercing screams as she felt like he was ripping apart her body - limb by limb. Choking her as well at the process.  No tears fell out though. But she continued to fight it, she couldn't let him see her mind. Suddenly her body was flung backwards, her body colliding with the walls. Though the girl was too weak to get up, she lay there..her eyes wanting to close as her body still stung.

"I want you to break her kylo. Train her well, I want another apprentice. Now you can go"

She heard the footsteps of kylo come close to her, being lifted into his arms. She wanted to fight it, to scream to cry but all she could do was whimper as she buried her face into his chest as they left the throne room. Underneath the mask, his eyes were wide, as she gripped onto his shoulder in pain. So, he took her to his chambers where gently placed her on the bed.

Watching her, as her hair turned white..like snow.
Marie Antoinette syndrome