012

Apologies

She looked so blissful in that deep sleep she suffocated herself in threw Kylo's eyes, she was calm

She looked so blissful in that deep sleep she suffocated herself in threw Kylo's eyes, she was calm..not a single stir or whimper that threatened to awake her, all because of the beast who made sure to keep her nightmares at bay. To keep them far far away from harming the princess. That night, he had slept, he slept beside her like the night before since the girl hadn't complained...

However, he seemed to absorbed Fawns apposed nightmares, they were interesting but indeed scary. He couldn't imagine the 2 weeks that Fawn had been here with nightmares like the ones he was witnessing. Luckily, morning arose on the star destroyer and the non existent night was over. Kylo climbed out of the sweaty sheets, getting dressed while he knew she was still asleep. Thoughts on awaking her did cross his mind, but as he turned his head he knew Fawn deserved to sleep.

After the events of yesterday , Kylo put his duties behind him which made the princess his main goal. It was foolish, but maybe the beast did care. He was a brutal killer falling for the troubled princess.

The girl didn't awake until lunch, relief washed over him to see her awake. "Morning princess," he sighed softly, smiling at her as she slowly sat up. Rubbing her eyes and stretching, her body ached and screamed that she only winced; "you seem in pain, shall I call a medical droid?" Kylo asked concerned, his brows frowning.

Fawn could feel his eyes sizzling into her skin, she tried her best to ignore it though, but paralysing thoughts were bombarding her in the meantime. Why the fuck is he being so kind again? Luckily, kylo couldn't hear, her mind was gladly closed off from him.

She shook her head, lifting her eyes up to make contact with him, "I'll be fine" she yawned, dropping her head back down on the pillow. He questioned that response. She certainly wasn't acting fine, "rest more If you want. I don't mind" he awkwardly said,

How was he supposed to act again? Am I doing this right? Is this how I'm supposed to treat her? The princess was just simply exhausted, she had learnt her lesson though.. she knew she would never attempt to throw herself in this physical pain ever again. A smile was brought onto her mouth, as he looked down at her.

"I'll be fine" she repeated, even though she was laying down..her eyes were wide, it was more that her body was in pain, his nose twitched as he was intrigued.. the more he looked at her, the atmosphere just seemed calm, his own mind was at rest for once. She was even calm.

He moved over slowly, sitting down at the end of the bed with his head turned at her. His ears perking up as he heard the grumble of her stomach, she was hungry? He hadn't even thought about that.. rapidly, the beast stood up, his cape flapping behind as he stormed to the door of his chambers. Peering his head out, at the closest stormtrooper he demanded food to be brought to him by Hux.

Fawns own ears had perked up, listening to every word of the kylos loud voice. Only laughing as she imagined at our pissed Hux would be, that she didn't even notice Kylos presence reappearing in the room . "What's so funny?" He asked, serious in his voice that Fawn was almost scared to answer,

She stumbled on her words, "j-just the thought of Hux serving us food, I can only imagine how he'll complain he's some slave"

Just as she predicted, Hux appeared 5 minutes later with two steaming hot bowls of soup for the princess and Kylo. His face..pissed.. "am I some sort of slave for you?" He hissed, watching Kylos mouth turn into a smirk as he looked at Fawn who equally grinning like the beast. She couldn't help but not laugh, "see!!" She cried, covering her mouth to hold back laughter.

With a long sigh, the man placed down the bowls, his brow raising.. "Will that be all?" , watching kylo nod.. so he turned away, not even thinking about what Fawn did to him. "Hux wait!" The princess cried, He turned slowly around to face her,

"I'm sorry" she apologised from where she laid,

That Hux didn't know how to react, nobody had really ever apologised to him in this way. Yes, if someone disrespected him but not in the kind hearted manor Fawn shown.. it could be seen as breaking the rules of the first order, fear loomed in Hux's eyes, quickly breaking eye contact to look at Kylo; he nodded..

Hux Bit down on his lip, "I accept your apology princess" He replied, a smile pulling on his face before he left the princess and the beast alone. And as he walked away from that room, the girl had almost brightened his day with that apology he hadn't expected..

Kylo was even surprised, but he didn't dare lecture her for her stupidity. Fear and hatred was an important aspect in the first order, not love or kindness.

2 days later,

He watched her from afar, making sure she wasn't in harms way. It had been 2 days since that morning, admittedly Fawn was still indeed in pain as her muscles felt stiff and sore . But 2 days since kylo had shown her a side of him that wasn't expected. He was only curious, what would happen if he did leave her alone? Would he catch Hux hurting her? The full story and the truth?

Kylo knew she was hiding something, or she wouldn't have done what she did, he couldn't help to intrude into her thoughts, in the attempts of maybe finding something,

What's Kylo doing..? Under his mask he smirked,

I wish he didn't leave me alone all the time, fuck, he's going on that stupid mission soon isn't he?! He'll leave me alone...

Slowly his smirk faded, but mentally kylo felt powered with something after knowing she was basically craving him. His only concern was leaving her alone, at this point Fawn could be his little sidekick; she could be ruling the galaxy with him. And with her being here, unwatched she was potentially in harms way but she was even if he brought her along. He knew she was strong, mentally and physically, her training as a mandalorian combined with his training would already be good. Not to mention, the fact she already knew how to use the force..which she lied about.. Maybe he won't leave her alone, maybe the princess should come too. To show her real loyalty to the first order, and to prove snook she was strong.

From afar, even then the princess was dazzling in beauty, she could make any man fall in love if she spoke with her angelic voice. Hell, she was an angel.

What if..they capture me while kylo is gone..

He listened to her fears, forgetting of the two threats that could ruin everything so far. The stellarfire family..and the resistance. When would the resistance come? Kylo didn't know, but he knew he'd easily win. But the stellarfire family? He only knew what Fawn had told him, they sounded easy to take on but with no attempts of Re kidnapping the princess they could just being quiet. Waiting for the moment where she was most vulnerable.

For what kylo didn't know, was that Broody was already attempting just that. As well as kylo, Broody always had his eyes glued onto Fawn. Just Fawn didn't know. Or kylo didn't sense it, since the man got past it. Half of the time, broody would be disguised as a stormtrooper; just creepily watching. Literally, awaiting for Kylo to go on some mission...

To be continued,