006

Do it

The beast led Fawn away from the training room, his mask immediately back on his face, and his threatening walk while his fists balled

The beast led Fawn away from the training room, his mask immediately back on his face, and his threatening walk while his fists balled. "What happens to Hux?" Fawn hurried a long to his side, self hugging herself while walking beside the monster.

"Silence Princess" his robotic snapped, before his gloved hand grabbed fawns wrist. Dragging her along somewhere. She didn't dare question him, although her mind was racing. D-Did I do something wrong? And he could hear every word, it annoyed him that she didn't know how to close her thoughts of but it was intriguing to him.

He led her into a room, and as the door slid closed, kylo and Fawn were left in the dark. She felt small and weak, he felt superior and strong. "Concentrate your mind, stellarfire" he huffed, still being able to feel Fawns emotions coursing and ringing through his head. Although, it pulsed in and out, fading away as she actually tried- still completely confused to watch Kylo was doing.

"What do you feel?" The robotic voice called, pacing around Fawn who didn't know where he was in the darkness. "Anger" she choked, with her eyes squeezed shut. Suddenly, a gloved hand crashed on her shoulder.
"Loosen your shoulders, princess" he pushed his weight onto her shoulder before moving away again, knowing that her shoulders were less raised and tensed.

"What else?" He continued,

"The dark side and the force.." she mumbled loud enough for him to hear clearly, he smiled from beneath his mask. Perfect. "You learn fast Princess.. control it." kylo hissed, but Fawn simply ignored him- only seeing the chaos of the dark side. But what kylo didn't know, was Fawn saw no love in the dark side nor with the Jedi's. And she felt no love in kylo as something in the force that the girl had connected to, was branching out to kylo..

She broke out of the concentration, grasping the concept of the force and switching the lights on rather suddenly. She clenched fists tight, "why did you stop?" He questioned, his eyes scanning her body up and down.
"What If I don't want to be on the dark side?" Fawns nose crinkled, harshly biting down on her lip in anxiety, also.