019

Evermore
(Based on the song..yes I know)

He watched her leave his grasp. Only realising that he couldn't shake the pain away, as she was still there. Her beautiful enticing beauty and fairness, the annoyance she had caused him over the 3 weeks and now he was alone. Waiting to hear the words from the princess, for the beast to save her. He returned to his chambers, expecting Fawn to be there, but only an empty room and bed. Her smell wafted around, intoxicating Kylo in a pit of sadness and loneliness. Hoping that she'd walk through the door with Hux at her side once the door opened, but it was just Hux.

Only to know that Fawn never truly wanted to leave him. Hux looked at his superior, engulfed in torment. "You miss her.." he stated the obvious, a sad sigh escaping afterwards. Kylo wanted to be alone at this moment. He nodded, "I do. But we have things to do in the meantime" the beast huffed, acting like this wasn't fully affecting him. Hux was a little surprised.

"I hope that Fawn will inspire you in the future until, and not bring you down emotionally" Hux replied,

Kylo nodded again, shooting the general a glare. "A mere princess like Fawn will not bring me down" what was he saying? Why were the cold and harsh words spilling from his mouth, it only made Hux believe kylo didn't love Fawn. That it was all lies. "So you do not love her?" Hux raised a brow,

"Of course I do. But this is the first order, we must continue our duties for snoke general Hux. Have you forgot?" Kylo replied,

And in away, Kylo was correct. This was the first order, the ones who have been causing terror across planets and in the galaxy. Love and missing Fawn just had to be put out of the way,

<><><><><><>

Dread filled her up, as she returned to Endor and the dread of the palace. Fear was in her blood, she missed Kylos comfort but this was on her now, approaching the throne in shame and disgust to see her 'father', with his sluggish posture. She stopped in her tracks before pushed by broody, nearly tumbling onto the floor, however she regained her balance with the force.

His eyes widened to see Fawn, and a vicious smirk tugging on his wrinkly face. "Ahh, Fawn stellarfire.. welcome home.." he sneered, his eyes locked on her as stood in front of him. In all her glory and radiating beauty.
Suddenly, she was pushed onto her knees by broody, squeezing her eyes shut as crashed onto the carpet.

Hearing the sound of fabric moving while her eyes were closed before the cold touch collided on her skin, titling her head up. She opened her eyes, glaring at him.. he towered over her. "Ahh, Eros stellarfire" Fawn mocked, a smirk appearing on her face. She was cocky as ever,

Only receiving the harsh slap from him, dick head. She thought as she winced, tasting metal in her mouth that she spat at His shoes, the blood splotch .. he gritted his teeth in anger. "Lock her room until she behaves" he snapped his fingers, before the guards lifting Fawn onto her feet and locking her in her room..

She was trapped , trapped from the outside world. All she had now was the window, and the view of Endors forests. Behaving for Ero was not on her to do list. The princess, laid on her bed, tears strolling down her face, Imagining Kylos touch, imagining the comfort of his room and Hux's stupid face.

"Do not cry Fawn" Kylo's voice echoed, she sat up, drying her tears to see kylo at the foot of her bed. He wasn't actually there though, only by the force. His hand coming closer to wipe the tears, his touch felt so real though that she smiled through the pain . "You were so foolish to do this Fawn, you know that right?" His words stung a bit, she nodded painfully.

"But your my fool. No one else's" he added, Fawn crawled closer to him, running his hand in his hair and leaning forward to kiss him. However the banging at the door startled her, that kylo disappeared. She looked down at the bed sheets in misery.

"Tomorrow we shall marry Fawn"

Broodys voice called out, lingering closer with the sound of footsteps. She scowled down at the sheets, blocking him out. Well attempting. "I will not marry you" she hissed. Sensing the incoming hand from broody, she immediately grabbed his wrist, "dont" fawn spoke again in hatred.

His eyes widened in fury, however eased down with a smirk on his face. "Well then scary Kylo ren will have to die"

Her teeth were gritted tightly together, slapping his hand away .. this was is the only way she told herself sadly, she couldn't risk Kylo being hurt. Even if he was the brutal killer of the first order, she cared too much about his selfish heart to allow a scratch on him. Sighing, "fine! I'll Marry you.." she cried, wailing her hands around.

I'll fucking kill you In your sleep, she thought to herself, gladly having no shame that kylo could hear. "Finally princess, Helen will dress you in the morning and teach you how to be a princess again. Seems you've became tainted" his eyes lingered in disgust at her,

Yeah tainted in the best way ever. Fuck kylo I hope you left a hickey so I gloat at this douche. She thought again, smiling to herself quietly, attempting not to laugh at that. Although, fear was looming over, Helen stellarfire was one of the 'sisters' abusive as fuck.. that would joyful. Fawn nodded, standing up and waltzing into the bathroom with her bed robes for the night.

Kylo? She thought hopelessly, maybe kylo was ignoring her, 'Fawn..' his voice called in her mind, her face just bursting with a smile. His voice soothed her, made her heart jump in joy even during this all. 'What did he want?'  Kylo asked,

'To marry him..' fawn began to underdress herself, changing into her night ware for the night while she spoke to kylo. He sounded pissed in his voice once hearing that, and he was .

<><><><><>

Kylo ren sat in his chambers, alone, empty and isolated. Pissed that Fawn was being treated like shit, that he just regretted treating her like shit. She was going to be married, and there wasn't anything he could do to stop it. He was losing Fawn stellarfire. The beast stood up, placing his mask over his face and storming out of his chambers. He fists balled as he sped walked down the hallway, praying that the petite girl was following him but she wasn't. 'The one I love is you Kylo, not broody' her voice rang out,

'I will wait for you to return Fawn. I must go for the night, please do not contact me until after midnight.

He ordered, before Kylo met up with Hux. Hux didn't speak a word even as snokes hologram was set up in front them both, snoke grimacing angrily as Kylo had promised him that Fawn wad be there. The beast kneeled down in fear, he had fucked up letting her go but at least Fawn couldn't be hurt if her cocky mouth said something bad.

He hung his head down in shame. "And where is the princess" snokes voice called out, in anger. Hux stood at the side, away from snokes vision, and for Hux.. he felt bad for Kylo for once. "I let her go" kylo replied, lifting his head up and staring at snokes eyes.

Roars and screams erupted from snoke, and before Kylo knew it, he felt like he was choking and his mind being teared apart. Keep Fawn out . Keep Fawn out. "WHY"
Kylo coughed violently, attempting to catch his breath.. his hand at his heart while he wheezed.

"I-It is the only way that we can eliminate The stellarfire family..is by returning Fa- the princess home. Then she will kill them, and we Fawn will return back to the first order. Her devotion is already very clear"

To be continued...