014

The mission part 2: traces,

 The two walked into the building where they're little perv was at, the slug licked his non existent lips at the sight of Fawn who walked in

The two walked into the building where they're little perv was at, the slug licked his non existent lips at the sight of Fawn who walked in. Her eyes scanned the bar, everyone was on their knees in fear, his little prisoners cowering in fear. But the slug wasn't, Fawn didn't care if he had a name, nor did she bother to ask kylo.

Kylo watched her movements, her legs had stopped shaking which meant badass Fawn would appear, she was quiet though.. "ah, princess Stellarfire." The slug hissed, kylo had never seen her head turn that quick ever. Her eyes were painted in fury that kylo adored,

"You know, you've got quite the bounty above your head"

She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, a bounty?! That means so many things could happen if kylo and Fawn weren't careful.. she didn't even want to look at the slug but she had to. Weakness wasn't an option, but even kylo was surprised, he knew that he'd do anything to protect Fawn. Even if she was just the first order weapon, she was more then that to kylo...

"So what? I'll kill anyone who dares to send me back, and I'll kill the family who started it all" Fawn hissed, before her mouth changed into a smirk. Kylo now knew why she wanted comfort later, why she wanted to be held at night..

Kylo rens pov~

She was ruthless, a completely different girl when pissed off. But I knew why she wanted comfort later, because Fawn was not a killer. She didn't want to be, she hated the idea of it now since becoming a 'princess' due to how her mind had almost became plagued by the stellarfire household. In another world, Fawn would've been fine with killing if her sith like abilities hadn't been exposed.

"You see, you dont get it beautiful, the galaxy won't stop . Some will even place their hands on you..they'll take you for their on instead of returning you. If you hadn't came to me... I would've got my men to well..kidnap you!" He cackled,

I wanted to kill him so badly, my own fury was creeping in that I had to control for Fawn. This was her battle, this was her chance to mark that she wasn't going to allow any bounty to be placed above her. And I wanted to watch it, to watch her kill properly.. with my lightsaber.

Now her legs had seem shaky, but as she paced around, I could hardly notice once again. "They'll all die. What do you not get?! The first order will kill them. Me and kylo ren will kill them." She raised her voice, gasping for air..

"You are ridiculous. You are revolting. You should at least know about Kylo ren! And the millions he has killed with his lightsaber.. now, I shall I kill you with his lightsaber"

She continued, Yes. Yes she would strike him with my lightsaber, I ignited it, it was risky giving it to her without training but I trusted Fawn. She was smart,

She took the saber from my grasp, her hands tightened on its hilt and her face lit up with red as she pulled it close to her face, not too close or it was sizzle and begin to burn, "and I begin with exterminating you.." she sweetly smiled, but there was a psychotic hint to it. A change in her character in general..

And with an unexpected movement, she dashed forward, accurately doing an Ariel and landing perfectly, for a second it hadn't looked like she killed the vile creature although it's head severed crashed to the floor as soon as Fawn panted out, her lightsaber raised. I turned my head to the men in some shitty junk armour who had rushed in the room, their blasters aimed and me and Fawn.

There wasn't anytime to do anything. I thought for a quick second, a very quick second, but I could only jump out of the way as a shot of electricity beamed out of her free hand, sizzling them and killing them. Her eyes were dilated, her breathing rapid and her knees looking weak.

The princess had even split her clothing a bit.. that didn't matter, quickly, I immediately threw off my helmet. My mouth left wide open and my eyes, her eyes locked in with mine. She had fear painted all over her, she didn't understand what she had done. But what she had done, impressed me, I was proud of her.

The lightsaber was switched off..

And Everything was blur, as I watched the princess move over to the girls who unfortunately had to work for the freak, she bent down, "your all safe now," she smiled, undoing any chains on them and ripping off large parts of her dress since it was so hugely bulked up and layered. Covering any of the women who had lack of clothing,

"Thank you.. but Master didn't tell you one thing, princess" one of the girls cried out, fawns brows raised confused.

"Oh?"

"Yes, there is one person who isn't willing to trade you in nor does he want to hurt you... A mandalorian. The last one I overheard.." The girl told Fawn,

I was confused myself. And Fawn definitely was now, "If he returns! Tell him I'm with the first order, star killer base !!" Fawn cried out, before dashing to me, she collected my helmet and pushed my lightsaber in my hand. "Let's go home" she cried once again, dragging me by the hand.

"Whoa whoa . What the fuck Fawn?" I snapped my eyes looking down at her before I put my helmet back on, she cowered in fear.

"My brother.Was.A.Mandalorian. Remember now? if he's alive, If he's out there in the galaxy, I won't have anything to lose anymore. I won't have to hurt."

But she had me. Fawn stellarfire has me.. "princess. You have me.." I chuckled, draping my hand on her cheek. This is what Hux told me to do,

The beast to fall for the beauty,

~

Her heart was pounding, she never thought that Kylo cared. She never thought he'd care for her this much.. she didn't mean to upset him either. Fawn smiled, almost weekly as her legs buckled down, the moment that she was waiting for. She had done too much. Her training in this whole sith shit was heavily week, but luckily for her kylo immediately caught her. She continued to smile through the blurry vision, her eyes twinkling at Kylo. It was at this moment, that kylo fully fully realised.. he loves her, It was a matter of finding the appropriate time to confess that.. to the princess,

"Let's get you home then.." he sighed,

To be continued,  MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!! (Ya know May 4th) 🥺💕