005

Training

THE TWO RETIRED FOR THE NIGHT, KYLO TOO AFRAID TO TAKE HIS EYES OFF FAWN

THE TWO RETIRED FOR THE NIGHT, KYLO TOO AFRAID TO TAKE HIS EYES OFF FAWN... while he sat on a chair, watching her sleep in his bed, she seemed exhausted from a day of doing nothing. That confused the hell out of him. Getting no sleep didn't mean anything to the knights of ren though, however as morning arose he wished he never woke her up.

Although, it was snokes orders, his orders to train princess Fawn. To embrace the force and the dark side that pulsed through her veins, and it was also kylos task to discover Fawns secret. But what confused him the most upon reading Fawns files, was how she used to be mandalorian. They didn't exist in this day of age anymore, and the age she was kidnapped she was still a mandalorian. They didn't exist anymore.. he could've interrogated her about this.

But he decided not to, hoping to trick her and use her for the truth.

The knights of ren, stretched, before walking over to Fawn and shoving her shoulder. Her body instantly jerking upwards like she didn't want anyone to touch her, her breathing was fast which she calmed down as soon as she looked into his helmet ."training today, princess" his low voice spoke, watching her nod.

"I shall await for you outside while you dress with the clothes provided on the bed.." he sharply told her, his robotic voice sending shivers down her spine. She sat in the bed, in a vulnerable state, as she watched him stride to the door. Cocking his head a look back at Fawn, his eyes burning into her skin but she couldn't see that. "And be quick" the knights of ren snapped, not noticing the flinch that came from Fawn before he left the room.

she let out a shaky sigh as the girl climbed out of the bed, and changing into the clothes he left. They were simple combat wear. Nothing special or fancy. And doing as he ordered, she stepped out of the room with nothing but fear. Exactly what kylo wanted, he felt that emotion just radiating in the atmosphere and from his mask he smiled a grin.

He walked in front in a very threatening and dominating way, constantly reminding himself in his mind to remain unkind Fawn. To remind himself that Fawn was only their weapon in smokes game, to destroy the resistance. But he noticed her petite and meek demeanour, Fawn was just simply trailing behind. Her dead kept down and her face painted with sadness.

He couldn't care less. But why did he feel so bad when Hux hurt her? Why did he feel bad when Fawn mind was twisted apart by snoke?

The beast came to a stop at a door, pushing it open to show Fawn the torture of what was willing to come. Training. The room was large, empty and threatening with the darkened appearance of the black walls. She stepped inside first, feeling anxious for what kylo was going to do to her next.

In flash of seconds, kylo was immediately at her side. Slowly taking off his helmet, that he placed on the floor before he shook his head to neaten his hair. Meanwhile, Fawn stared in awe. "What are you looking at?" His voice startling her, as she was lost in a trance to his appearance. It didn't matter that she had already seen his face, in her eyes, she found him dashingly handsome.

"Nothing" her eyes wandered to floor, embarrassment gushing over her entire mind. Fawn remained still though, as footsteps approached.. etching closer and closer... until she could shoes in her vision. "You look at me when speaking to me, got it?!" Kylo lectured, draping his gloved hand underneath her chin to tilt it up. Their eyes meeting.

"Yes" she choked in anxiety, before he pulled away. Cracking his knuckles with a menacing stare at Fawn, she didn't like where this was going.

"First. I would like to see what you can do, so hit me the best as you can. I won't go easy though.." kylo grinned, enjoying seeing fawns fear of him.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep sigh before she reopened them. It's just like how you were trained. She told herself, repeating it in her head as she plunged herself forward, she was like a speed of lightening that kylo didn't expect coming from her smallness. Although, he was still superior then her, easily avoiding her punch that she swung at him.

Fawn gritted her teeth as she missed, bouncing off her feet once again and jumping high in the sky above kylo. His eyes widening as she came crashing down on top of him before he could move, she used the force..? He questioned in confusion, being plummeted onto the floor whilst Fawn sat on him about to throw a punch.

Two can play that game, he smirked to himself as he raised his hand, shooting Fawn against the wall with the force. Allowing him to stand back up, he had believed he had already won but Fawn stellarfire didn't wish to fail against the beast. She stood, sweat glistening in the light, her breathing out of control, her back aching. But determined to fight, he admired that from a far.

He could feel every piece of anger, he could hear every one of her thoughts and it was fascinating. although, he couldn't predict what she was going to do next.

Once again, Fawn began to sprint at him again, but instead of throwing a punch.. the girl performed an Ariel so close to kylo that her shoe collided with his face. However, her landing was off, causing her to land flat on her ass while kylo recovered immediately. Spitting out the red liquid in his mouth. Viciously, he was able to pin Fawn to the ground, his strong grip stopping her from moving.

She panicked, trying to kick him off although the beast was able to stop her by pressing her legs together with his knees on both sides. His eyes glaring into hers as she shook her head around and closed her eyes, "so what are you hiding princess?" He chuckled softly, breaking into Fawns mind to just be thrown right back out.

"You win! You win! Stop, please get off!" She cried out, screwing her eyes shut and feeling the weight lifted from her. She didn't open them until she knew he was towering over her, "Not bad princess." kylo