023

Re meeting Snoke

Did Fawn even exist to kylo anymore? Fawn was still the weapon for the first order, that was for sure.. and apparently finding her brother wasn't important either. For a queen, Fawn had hardly any power. Except, ordering Cora around who was grateful to be at the queens side. 'Queen' a funny word to Fawn that she hated, probably more then princess..

But to her, it was just a word. It didn't mean anything, all she had to do was remain a stable mask. To act loyal and formal at all, and so far, she was slipping through cracks of fear and more hatred. As a sith should. Fawn shouldn't even have goodness left in her heart, but it kept beating and kept screaming. It kept fighting. And so Fawn would, she would find her brother.. she was certain.

Cora could already read Fawn like an open book to be honest, and right now, Cora knew that Fawn was spiralled with thoughts. "You and kylo seem close.." Cora mentioned, spiking fawns attention. A tough subject that needed to be mentioned, however the Queen acted like she didn't know that monster. Shaking her head. "We once were" she shrugged. In away, this conversation was going better then their conversations from the past 2 days.

Maybe Fawn could love again and trust again. Fuck the first order and fuck kylo ren. "Yikes..'Once' doesn't sound so good.." Cora winced, gritting her teeth. Gazing at fawns graceful aura, it was calming to be around.. someone who clearly didn't belong with the first order. Though, Cora was indeed overly curious, "did you date?" Expecting an anger outburst from the queen, with the matters of kylo ren. But she shook her head.

A smile planting on her face. Her mindset was focusing on a new start, and speaking about the dick can clear things.. well hopefully. "It was never official. But we kissed, had sex... He told me he loved me though.." she breathed shakily, making eye contact with Cora.

Cora nodded understandably, "love is tricky within the first order.. trust me I know" the woman laughed, fakely in a sort of pain. Sparking Fawns interest in the topic of 'love' , "how?" Fawn tilted her head,

"Well me and my girlfriend have been spilt up by Dickheads like Hux. Love is almost forbidden on this ship.." Cora sighed, this was the first sign of coras weak side. The first time that Fawn had even saw a weakness. But Fawn had her own weakness similar to Cora, she still cared about kylo.. she would never be able to drop the feeling of being heartbroken. "Hux did that?!" Fawns eyes widened,

Cora shook her head, "nah, just people LIKE Hux. Hux is therefore a dick" she shrugged in response, but Fawn could only disagree with that since the Hux she knew was kind to her. He didn't have to, this was the first order. What Fawn didnt know was that Hux had helped kylo learn to love in away..

<><><><><><> meanwhile, for kylo ren...

He had taken Hux to the side, "she hates me Hux, I've fucked everything up!" The beast had gone to Hux.. to hopefully bring Fawn back. The poor general had first believed he was going to be murdered by Kylo, but yet only to be confided in and vented at. "Do not threat" he sighed, taking a breath.. "she hates me too"

"It's Fawn, she adores you!" Kylo exaggerated. But even Hux hadn't gone to see Fawn since she arrived, he hung his head in shame just thinking about how she must feel. Shaking his head, "You had told me she died until yesterday, sir. Other then that I haven't seen her. It's Fawn!" The two men were complicated with their care and emotions for Fawn. "She'll believe that she doesn't matter anymore to anyone, why haven't you seen her?"

Hux had questioned. Kylo wanted scream in sorrow and loss, he still loved her. But Fawn didn't love him back. His mind was racing, "because when I saw her, she had a panic attack!" he cried out, running his hands through his hair. The general had never seen kylo likes this, quite a weakness to be honest. "Well, start from the start again."
He shrugged, how was Hux supposed to give advice?! he had never been in a relationship,

Kylo shot the general a glare, "she hated me from the start" he began to pace around the room anxiously. Hux shook his head, "bring her presents, invite her round for dinner.. just reel yourself in slow and easy. It's simple. The queen has to see you eventually, after all snokes orders..-"

"- DOES HE EVEN KNOWN SHES ALIVE?!"

The general choked out, making Kylo jump out of his skin. Fuck, snoke didn't..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> time skip,

Well, at least they weren't on the other base.. kylo led Fawn to Snokes hologram, along side Hux and of course Cora. Cora insited on coming, simply as moral support as the shaking began with Fawn.. and the queen didn't even look or glance in Kylos direction. She hated kylo, and certainly snoke. Her last meeting with with Snoke certainly went smooth..

It didn't. The last time she saw Hux was a long time ago now.. that dread just filled her. However, she forgot that this wasn't their main base.. so technically this wasn't seeing snoke. That face of his in the hologram still scared her, her fear was being eaten by this monster..

"Ahhh, the princess is alive," snokes voice called out.

A nightmare becoming true. She fell to her knees which painfully hurt from any wound, the creature was using the force on her! an oof escaped from her mouth, "I am no longer a princess, I'm..a queen" Fawn was frozen in place, stuck on the cold hard floor. Uncomfortably sitting on her dress and making it awfully dirty, with her teeth gritted. A small amount of pain surging through her.

"Still cocky and loud mouth as last time, I thought you said her devotion was with the first order" his eyes cocked at kylo. Kylo was quiet, he kept his own eyes to the floor, he didn't want Fawn to suffer. But this was the only way so Hux and kylo wasn't murdered in cold blood by Snoke. "It is," kylo choked,

"I don't think it is. Shall we find out what's in your mind Fawn?"

Her heart began to race. Not again! She looked around, but yet there was no where to escape to. And there it was again, she became numb to the agonising pain of her mind being ripped apart even as she screamed. Cora couldn't bare to watch, nor Hux or kylo. "Stop!" The beast cried out, mistakenly before he was thrown against the wall.

It definitely wasn't as bad as the first time, but Fawn still felt trained, her body flopped to the floor but unlike last time Stellarfire didn't pass out, she pushed herself up. A scowl at the hologram, "I told you.." she spat, hearing Snokes laugher.

"I do apologise, it seems I was...incorrect"

To be continued... I'm feeling low so sorry it's crappy and I left it kinda on a cliff hanger bc some stuff Gonna go downnnnn next chapter