010

Scared little girl

She was flustered with emotions, unexpected by the amount of kindness the beast had shown her last night

She was flustered with emotions, unexpected by the amount of kindness the beast had shown her last night. And to wake up, laying on his chest, certainly surprised her. So, while he slept like a baby she got dressed into her usual training ware.

It was better then wearing a dress even if they didn't have training, and as she stepped out of her personal bathroom her eyes set on Kylo. His messy hair sprawled about, and his calm facial expression that was only met with his usual temper. "Princess stop staring" he scoffed, watching her nod and lower her head quite sadly.

Confused by him since he acted so bipolar . She couldn't tell if he had feelings for her or just was fucking playing with her. Either way, that wasn't her problem. It was the unsafe ease filling up in her, that almost made her eyes water. To distract herself she tilted her head up, "training today?" Fawn questioned,

Disappointment filling her as he shook his head, and he noticed she was disappointed. But admired her determination for wanting to train, "you want to train?" He raised a brow, watching her nod rapidly.

"Yes!" She begged, her eyes dilating. She wanted to be safe, and the only way she'd be safe is with Kylo, that was the only way.. she kept telling herself. The more time with him, the more time without broody causing her mental harm. "I'll collect you at 1." He sighed, standing up, grasping his helmet in his hands..getting ready to put it on.

Fuck. "Can I not come with you in the meantime?" Fawn asked, her lips parting. Though he shook his head,

"Isn't the time to be introducing you to others yet, not until you are stronger princess," he protested, watching Fawns joy just wither away.

The girl, was too worried that Hux wouldn't want to be with her.. she harmed him, and guilt still ran through her. And now, she felt unsafe. Broody was manipulative, he was secretive. He was dangerous, and probably wouldn't stop until Fawn stellarfire returned home. Kylo didn't see the signs that she was in the danger she was in, he just believed and understood her pain.

Her eyes faded back to the floor, hearing the hissing off his helmet, and as she peered back up she was greeted by the beast in the mask. Without that thing, Kylo acted more human and not a killer. "I have work to attend to, and soon, I can take you on a trip if you continue to behave well Princess" he always referred her like she was a child, a weakling. Which didn't help her mentally.

However, watching him leave was almost a relief. Her shaking posture had stopped and her eyes could wander and stare where ever she desired. It was now the crippling boredom she would have. Hux was an entertainment to her day, the only thing that kept her distracted from being some weapon. Now she was certain he'd hate her, she hurt him!

Smothered by hate and fear, Fawn felt herself losing herself as she sank to the floor with her parts of her training clothes spreading on the cold tiles. She refused to allow herself to sob in pity, and she certainly refused to allow herself to slip into a form of darkness. Fawn returned onto her feet, sighing sadly .

But she had decided to distract her mind, her eyes scanned the room for at least something to do as she paced around until she stood at her bed. Throwing off the weak mattress and leaning it against the wall, then using all her feeble might tipping the bed against the wall also. It was the perfect opportunity to train once she swept the pillows and duvet to the side.

~ Time skip ~

So the scared little girl, trained by herself in the meantime. Constant works outs with hardly any breaks or hydration or energy, but it made her ready and prepared for Kylo. She wanted to give it her all.. to show Kylo she was strong.

And when the time came, Kylo saw the tiredness in her eyes as sweat ran down her head that glistened in the light in the training room. She painted heavily, almost unable to breathe however she kept going at him, she just didn't stop that kylo was out of concentration. He could only think of how tired and how much work Fawn was throwing into this.

Out of the two weeks, the duo have moved onto wooden sticks, often left them both in bruises on their legs or sides; in general wherever it bashed into your skin since both Kylo and Fawn the same amount of brute strength if she really concentrated.

The beast couldn't help but stop fighting her, he just stood there, watching the hunger in her eyes to keep going. And for a moment, he feared that she wasn't going to stop as the wooden stick almost came colliding to his face. Her eyes were wide and her body was frozen, and he hadn't caused it. "What the hell is going on Fawn?!" He raised his voice, watching her flinch.

He sighed, rubbing his hand through his hair.. what had he done to the beautiful girl 2 weeks ago? Who's sanity was stable back then.. "I'm fine.." she panted and heaved, her face pale as a ghost. That he was worried she was going to drop dead or spew all over the floors, that natural instincts kicked in that he rushed to her side.

Kylo glanced at her, holding onto her hand that was clammy and sweaty though the beast didn't care. She didn't shudder, and her shakes were barely happening.. something was changing between them, that Kylo hated..
Her eyes melted up at him, he hated that as well .. the way he was falling for her, becoming soft, being kinder. "You're barely standing, Princess" her knees dropped just as he said it, perfectly catching her as he knelt one knee.

Swiping the hair out of the way of her face that was rinsed in wetness from her sweat. Gross. "I'm fine.. let me stand.. I'll get out of your hair" she protested, beginning to squirm in his arms. Pushing her hands against his chest but she was too weak, he wouldn't budge that she just let her body almost flop in his arms.

"What happened to the Fawn I saw this morning?" He rolled his eyes, before scooping her up fully in his arms.. she could barely hold on, she was truly that tired from no breaks.

"She was a scared little girl"