013

The mission part : crazy stalker.

"You look very.. beautiful, princess" kylo complimented almost awkwardly , watching as fires lit into her eyes of confusion once they had widened. Her cheeks were trying not to go red, and her lips parting, but she acted natural , smiling sweetly at him. "Thank you, but I do not think so, nor was I trying" she wanted to roll her eyes, though she resisted that temptation.

She was Pacing around in kylos chambers, while the beast placed his helmet on. She hadn't noticed until her eyes gazed back at him, there was something about that mask that just unsettled her though.. she hated it, and the way she couldn't see his facial expressions pissed her off.
"What's the plan then," she pushed it further, her eyes just tracing Kylos body posture, mesmerised by him placing his leather gloves on.. then cracking his knuckles.

It had been a day since Kylo watched her from away, and on that night, he decided to announce that Fawn would be joining him on this 'mission'. She was delighted, her face had lit up with joy. However, inside there was just a ball of dread. There would be blood and murder involved.. she used to be a mandalorian so she should be trained, however after acting like royalty and still doing so, with having no hope whatsoever she had forgotten what that pleasure was like. However, she had only killed once. So it didn't really matter.

She had slept next to kylo once again. Ever since, he had been treating her nicer Fawn had found safety if she was with him. She knew that Kylo wouldn't allow anyone to harm her, and being with kylo made her push herself further. All Fawn ever wanted was to impress him. Even if she didn't fully agree with the first orders antics.

Kylo let out a sigh, "There's a certain slug that needs to be killed.. what he does is disgusting, and it'll bring fear when the town hear their precious sex pest is dead"

She shivered. Recently, even kylo had realised since he had been treating her nicer..Fawn was flinching and shaky a lot less. Her posture right now, was heavenly, had her own taste of dominance to it; which made her look like an actual princess. She acted so posh, so delicate and kind.
"Makes my skin crawl," she scrunched her face up and tensed her shoulders, not noticing as kylo stepped forward.

His hand pushing her shoulder down, "If you want.. you can have the honour of killing him.." kylo offered, that the offering was tempting. How would I kill it though?! My fists?! She thought,

"With my lightsaber," he continued, underneath the mask, a smirk forming as her face widened once again. She had made the stupid mistake of leaving her thoughts open for Kylo, but using the famous.. Kylo ren lightsaber sounded honestly amazing.. the perfect way to strike fear..

Fawns legs wanted to buckle, only due to the dark thoughts destroying her innocence. She was falling into the dark side, kylo saw it too. "Yes." She breathed, acting like the thought of turning didn't bother her but realistically she did. You have to get used to it, your the first orders weapon.. you were destined to kill anyway if you were a mandalorian anyway...luckily, Kylo didn't respond to that one..