003

An endless nightmare

Tw: Hux being sexual. - if anyone wants to speak to me, I'll listen.

FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT, Fawn drifted in and out of consciousness, she wanted the pain in her body to end..and luckily it did by the time of the morning. But she woke up to see kylo ren wasn't watching her anymore, he was gone . But the sound of water running could be heard, then it suddenly stopping. Fawns body fell back down, pretending she was asleep as the figure left the room.

"Princess, I know you're awake" a normal voice called out, slowly she sat up, seeing the beast who wore the terrifying mask. His face.. was pale, handsome, his hair ravenous .. nothing that Fawn would expect from a man wearing such a mask. "I am not a princess" Fawn sighed in response. Trying not look at him as he placed his black plain clothing back on.

His eyes dazed down at the ground before looking at her, "oh enlighten me"

She crinkled her nose, and her voice breaking;
"I was never a princess. I was kidnapped! I was just the daughter of two mandalorians and a sister- a very small foundling, and they fucking killed them! They took me because ooo I have the force! I can electrocute people like a sith! I thought I was fucking saved! And yet.. yet.. I'm just.. another tool for someone else.."

He listened to anger, watching the girl punch the wall violently. She had hatred in her, it was perfect. He just needed her to control and use that hatred into advantage to make her strong. He saw something in her that snoke hadn't.
"I want the pain to go away" she continued before giving an empty stare..

"I'm sure it will. You get used to it, I did" Kylo replied, taking a breath.
"So were you a mandalorian yourself?" He asked curiously, changing the subject and continuing to watch her even though she didn't look at him back.

"I was. A foundling with my brother. But Obviously if I was still a mandalorian I'd be wearing the armour still. My brother is older.., i have no idea if he's alive either" she shrugged hopelessly, slowly standing up and pacing around a little. Attempting to get through kylo before he pushed her back down onto the bed.