026

Come to my chambers

If your enjoying it, don't forget to vote 🥺🥺 regardless of how many people read this piece of shit, I'm enjoying writing it :3

Matt was simply like a lost puppy, and no matter what Fawn and Cora attempted he wasn't fooled to leave their sides. But neither of the girls had courage to shoo him away harshly or forcefully, he was simply too innocent. That necessarily wasn't a bad thing within the first order, just annoying and weird. But Cora was pure and kindhearted working within the first order.

He even joined them for dinner though as time skipped by, staring at Fawn like he admired her. Causally watching her enjoy her meal with Cora, his arm leaning on the table and his hand on his chin. Hearts could just form in his eyes. "What's your opinion On kylo ren?" He asked though. Choking, Her eyes widened attempting to keep formalities as her back was slapped.

"E-Excuse me?" Fawn stuttered, had she heard Matt correctly? Or was she going crazy? She didn't want to talk about that man, her mind was eased until now. Able to relax a bit, even though her goal in the first place was to confront the beast. "i think he's amazing!" The man cheered, oh for god sakes..

Her face fell into something sweet into something sour, shaking her head in disgust. "weren't you and Kylo in love?" Matt pushed, however Fawn wasn't entirely cracking in anger. You could definitely imagine the steam blowing off her head though, "no, because he didn't love me back. I only loved him" she honestly said,

Cora listened in awe; the queens face fell with calmness instead of hatred. And that hatred was certainly there a second ago, but truth was, was that Fawn had to maintain a calm aura to the others around. She was the better person, the stronger one in this battle. It was only childish to snap at the man sitting across from her, as reputation was what she craved now.

The dark side had truly gotten to Fawn, she wasn't lying if she said she loved this power. Unafraid of the devil that sat on her shoulder, turning all the gears in her perfect and delicate mind. "I believe that he loved you, uh, you know?" Matt replied,

She froze a bit, before biting down on lips. "If he did still, he would try harder to win me back" her eyes looked up at Matt,

"So you were in love then?" His brow raised, pushing Fawn further but she wouldn't snap.

Fawn confessed, "Well.. I guess. Love is forbidden here regardless."

Standing up from the table, finishing her plate . While Cora and Matt hadn't, but Fawn needed the break around no one already. Escaping to where no one could find her-the woods. Draping her dress through the white snow, before she sank to her knees amongst it all. Staring up at the trees, at the sun that beamed through the cracks of the branches and leaves; while birds sang.

A smile on her face, not feeling angry nor sad. The quiet was just a nice feeling along with her thoughts, no body to worry about or to fear. That now, She was at terms with everything finally, maybe even desperate to be held again by Kylo ren. It was just something that made her even more merry in her wrathful life.

Although, Fawn knew that she wanted to kylo to come to her first. If he truly loved her, he would be winning her heart; that's what Fawn wanted. She was like some ghost with that cold heart of hers, but being heartbroken again by him was something she didn't want.

"Fawn stellarfire come to my chambers"

Her heart hammered, Kylo ren, requesting to see her?. Well.. her plan for the day was to confront him, but maybe she'd change that. After all he didn't have to comfort her nightmares.

Fawn pov

I seemed to have just moved automatically without thought, however I knew no one was controlling me. I didn't feel controlled by kylo ren like the sense of me being a puppet, just my legs moved without hesitation. I wanted to see him and I hated that, it made my blood boil that I was willing to hear what Kylo had to say. I was sure were I was heading, as it was pulling me magnetically.

Before I knew it, I stood in front of his door. I stopped, shaking with the sensation of weak knees .. while biting my lip harshly to draw blood. I could do this. I needed to at least give him a chance if Kylo wanted to love me, I just couldn't believe I was listening to Matt. I hated myself, god.. i truly had issues for this monster!

With a long sigh, I entered. Sucking in a breath once his dark enchanting eyes peered into mine, for all I knew the beast could be judging my every move and the way I looked while His eyes trailed my body in nothing but silence, before they were focused on the floor. I didn't understand what he was looking at until I looked down myself,

I had left a lovely trail of snow, that was melting into a puddle beneath my feet. I braced myself for a lecture, awaiting to hear his words 'get the fuck out of my room' however, he continued to stay silent. It was like a game to purposely irritate me, but I promised myself not to show that. I was only confused, with brows furrowed.

"Would you like dinner with me tonight, Fawn?"

Kylo finally spoke. I thought I hated this man, so why was I crawling back. I didn't understand! Slowly, I nodded, touching my red hot cheeks with my icy finger tips. I recon I was blushing, probably by embarrassment which makes me even more embarrassed.

Now I was being silent, too busy staring at the ground in thought. "Fawn?" He called my name, catching my attention rather suddenly. "I need you to speak" Kylo folded his arms, it only made me uneasy..

"Y-Yes please" I stammered, still shaking.. his dominance was too much, I felt like a burden to be here that all my hatred disappeared in these moments with him. That I hadn't even noticed his gloved hand placed gently on my shoulder, his touch never harsh that weighed my shoulder down. I needed to get a hold of myself, this didn't feel real..

"Look at me Fawn" his attractive voice ordered coldly, I hated him, I hated him, I hated him. But yet, the butterflies in my stomach and my gut told me something else then my indecisive mind. My eyes gazed into his, I tried to stay calm over the intimidation. While whispers echoed in my mind, too distracting and too loud.

So I mistakenly squeezed my eyes closed, feeling the sensation of Kylo's gloved leather fingers touch my temple with his free hand. Cold, but the texture smooth. "Relax" Kylo whispered, I tried, I listened to the monster. Fuck sake, I hate myself.. I hate him..

Crack

A jolt of a sharp pain surged through me, but it was quick and simple. Those voices disappearing by the magic of the force from Kylo ren, I opened my eyes.. slowly.. steadily. He had that a soft kind smile on his face... that my heart fluttered to look at. No! That's wrong Fawn.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you. I truly am."
he was apologising?? I just felt like I couldn't forgive him because what If he hurt me again.. I didn't want him to waste my time, only to broken again. But I wanted to be honest, I wanted to love him again. Even if it was fake last time..
"Can you even make it up?" I sighed,

I had to give it a chance.. or I would never survive under Snokes clutches, but with Kylo.. maybe we could kill him. I could free Kylo ren. "I can." He breathed out, using his hand to sweep my hair out of the way. "I have, good news too Fawn" kylo continued,

My eyes widened in excitement. "Go on!" I cried, a smile
bursting on my face..

"I found your brother" . The words he spoke was the best news ever, I leapt in joy, breaking myself away from kylo as I paced around. Tears of happiness pouring out...

To be continued.