015

Home sweet home

"Your beautiful Fawn stellarfire"

Fawn was more then happy to return to Kylo's chambers, though tears welled up in her eyes. His hand was placed on her shoulder, but he saw the tears about to spill. Her tough act couldn't stay up for long.. she was overly tired a well, "princess, it will be okay.." kylo sighed, his eyes meeting hers. Since they arrived back, he had immediately thrown his helmet into the corner of the room; he wanted her to see his face...

She nodded, sniffing as the tears finally escaped, "he might be alive Kylo, and I'm sitting here.. not even searching for him." his thumb instantly draping across her cheek, wiping them away, her gaze locked wit his and his gorgeous dark haunting eyes. he moved his hand again, cupping her cheek. this was his moment, to prove his love to her.. he hesitated. beginning to rethink everything, if snoke found out.. he could be killed..worse; fawn could be. everything he had lived up to so far, could crumble.

the beast was certain though.. maybe he couldn't be vader, maybe was snoke was right.. he crashed forward, their lips finally meeting. the pull to the light calling him, as he could feel every uncertain emotion fawn felt; but even fawn accepted the kiss, heavenly bliss against his soft lips. she had never felt so protected.. she had never enjoyed a passionate kiss this much. kylo could bring her, her success which could only bring a smile to her face. as he pulled away, he smiled. he smiled widely, a smile she had never seen before coming from the monster himself. "your beautiful Fawn stellarfire.".

6 days passed,

2 weeks and 6 days, fawn was now anxiously counting the days that flew past. Since the kiss, kylo was tensed, anger out bursts would spring up randomly..and he would take it on her. She was always calm though, confiding in hux if she ever did feel scared. But kylo would always never turn her away on the cold nights, she'd cuddle closely to him before she'd drift asleep. During days, it was the regular training again. however, snoke desired to see kylo push fawn further with her sith-like abilities. Meanwhile, kylo technically disobeyed him and pushed fawn with using a lightsaber. Her skills with the saber were getting good, which could only mean victory against the resistance. though, fawn wasn't exactly completely happy.

if her brother was searching for her..her hopes that he'd find her felt low. where was he in the galaxy? What was he doing? Was he still a mandalorian? Her heart would just race every time, pulsing and pounding against her that it was almost like a panic attack. Though, she had to stay strong. He'd find her, one day. She just had to keep telling herself,

She wandered the halls with Hux while he was taking a small break, she never wanted to be unguarded anymore, Hux was always the best to walk with if Kylo was busy. Which most days he was, Fawn never knew what, but properly killing people.. kylo never wanted to leave Fawn unattended though, he still cared for her, as she was intruding his thoughts everyday since the kiss..

The princess let out a sigh, which could only concern Hux. "Are you alright Fawn?" He asked, walking by her side. She shrugged, but a smile curved on her face. She liked being called Fawn instead of 'princess', of course she had to now, but people like Hux who she considered as a friend..  when she heard him call her name instead, it made her happier. She didn't have to be fancy or formal,
"Conflicted.." she admitted, her brows frowning.

"Is it about your brother?" Hux questioned, she hadn't told Hux yet.. Kylo probably did. She nodded, feeling uneasy as they passed stormtroopers. "It is, maybe I'm going crazy.." Fawn chuckled, faking it.

"Coming from the general in the first order.." Hux sighed, pausing.. "..I have hope that you will find him"

She smiled. Unfortunately the two parted ways, and Fawn returned to Kylo's chambers. Throwing her self on his bed, before remembering as much of her brother as she could. They weren't blood related, but they did everything together and classed themselves as brothers. Her eyes blinked at the ceiling, "this is the way" she mumbled, her arm raised in the air before she closed her hand. Closing her eyes as she kept it up there and slowly sanked her arm back down,

'You alright Fawn'? Kylo's voice startled her, she was almost certain it was in the room as she flung herself upwards, her eyes searching around. Before realising that he contacted her by the force, 'yeah, thinking' , once again she laid back down,

'You need to relax your mind more, all I can hear is your thoughts about your brother.' He scoffed, so quick to snap as well. She sighed, closing her eyes peacefully. Wishing to ignore kylo ren. 'I decided, that we should leave star destroyers base with Hux'  her eyes widened, could she not relax peacefully.

"What?!" She yelled, running her hand down her face in distress. She couldn't leave star killer, what if her brother tries to find her. 'Yes. It's not up to debate princess' 

"-Don't call me princess right now," Fawn snapped, which actually surprised Kylo. He smirked, but she couldn't see that. Fawn hardly got pissy with him, it was always the other way around. 'I am not afraid to drag you out of here kicking and screaming,' he threatened, challenging her.

To be continued