016

Something there

Unfortunately, Fawn had to come along to the star destroyer base/planet , she had began with fighting Kylo but as stromtroopers and workers watched her she grew embarrassed

Unfortunately, Fawn had to come along to the star destroyer base/planet , she had began with fighting Kylo but as stromtroopers and workers watched her she grew embarrassed. This wasn't how a princess was supposed to act. But as she arrived, she was greeted by the snow. Her eyes twinkling in amazement as she had seen snow in real life, her jaw was dropped to the ground. Kylo watched her from behind his helmet, enjoying her smile become so vibrant. He betted that she felt guilty for being such a bitch though, and she was. Hux appeared behind kylo, watching as Fawns eyes were mesmerised.

"Go Ahead Fawn, but don't wander too far" Kylo told her, her head shot back at him, nodding in excitement before she sped walked off. "It's just snow.." Hux scoffed, not understanding Fawns fascination.

Ren sighed, a smirk arising from underneath the helmet. "You do remember she was kidnapped and trapped on a planet where she never got to witness this?" The beast replied,

She looked so beautiful, and just enchanting in the snow. She was happy and free, that's all kylo ever wanted her to be. She didn't deserve to be messed up in his mess with the resistance.. however that was what snoke wanted, Kylo was simply afraid. Afraid of the monster controlling him. To which, the selfish spoilt brat would skip out. He always felt bad himself when Fawn witnessed his temper, he always took it out on her. And yet, Fawn never ran away, she never cried in fear . She just took it, accepted it and dealt with it. Always by his side in his bed to keep him company, Kylo ren was just lonely.

Hux nodded, a smile tugging to his mouth, he was foolish for forgetting. "Sorry sir. I forgot" he hummed, taking a few steps forward. - "I believe you give Fawn her first snowball fight, Since you two are so close.." Hux suggested,

"I am not twelve Hux." Kylo sighed, drowning in his thoughts about this idea of Hux's. Hux chuckled, before immediately stopping as Kylo's head cocked its direction at him. "Yes I know, but if you do care for her so much, nows your chance, to express that even more!" Hux clapped, Walking behind kylo again,

"Now take off that silly Mask and enjoy your time with Fawn" Hux pushed kylo awkwardly and lightly, he hissed robotically underneath the mask as that happened; finally sighing as he took it off and handed it to Hux. "How do I know your not going to report to snoke about this?" Kylo sneered,

"Bloody hell. I know you sleep in the same bed. Has snoke contacted you or spoke of this manner? No. I'm doing this for Fawns shake, not you" Hux replied,

And with that kylo made her way to Fawn, hesitating he placed his hand on her shoulder, she turned around slowly with no flinching or jumping, she wasn't shaking or trembling either. Just that bright smile of hers, painted Gorgeously on her face. She had never looked at him that way before.. But How did a snowball fight actually begin? Kylo questioned, looking around awkwardly while Fawn looked at him confused.

Quickly, he squatted down and scooped a ball in his leather glove. "What are you doing Kylo?" Fawn asked, watching him curiously. Before getting a cold surprise splattering her face, she stumbled back, wiping it off laughing, "snowball fight? Care to join me?" Kylo straightened his posture, holding his hand out before pulling it away and running off - Fawn was left in the snow confused, but she got the memo.

Immediately hiding behind a tree, where was kylo ren though? She rolled a ball up in her hands, it was icy and cold.. she peered out, looking away to see his black clothing flapping in the window. A smirk drew on her face as she used the force to perfectly aim it at him, however coldness hit the the back of hair. Making her scream in laughter, she spun around to see Kylo with a smirk on his own face. Well played.

Using the force as she ran off from him, she made a ball and threw it exactly at his face. He stumbled back a bit, looking pissed as Fawn bursted into laughter. But he did the same to her, as he got closer to her, which Fawn saw the opportunity to knock him down into the snow. As he slipped down, he pulled her down too.. their eyes meeting as kylo laid there..underneath Fawn stellarfire .

Kylo had never thought of anyone is this way before. That the feeling of love was almost scary to him.. his heart pounded before he decided to switch the roles, now Fawn was underneath him. He didn't know what to do though, he just gazed at her beauty as she left shocked in joy and curious to his next moves.. "Fawn stellarfire..." he muttered her name,

"Let's go inside, your shivering my princess" he sighed, helping her up of the snow. She was disappointed in a way, but she admired that moment so much.. to be able to enjoy herself.. to be herself. She was happy.

Once in kylos chambers, he gave her a new set of clothes, and ran a hot shower in his bathroom, "thank you.." Fawn smiled, standing up, collecting the clothes and closing the door to the bathroom.. the hot water spitting against the floor, damn his bathroom was fancy just like his other chambers..

She stripped naked, the coldness of her body exposed hitting her before she climbed into the warm ness of the shower, it scholded her skin a bit as it patted down , but she got used to the burning temperature. Her thoughts were only brought to the shitty stellarfire palace, she didn't want to remember but she did. She felt like she re living everything.

"You stay here Princess stellarfire. This is your home" her 'mother' sternly told her, Fawn shook her head violently. "Every time Fawn! I am sick of your disrespect!!" A burning slap collided with fawns smooth skin, well known a red hand print marked her. Fawn tried her best not to cry. "I WILL NOT MARRY HIM. I WILL NOT STAY HERE!!" She screamed,

"Fuck.." the princess mumbled, touching her face to feel tears streaming down. Her body just crumbled while standing, she crouched down, burying her head on her knees while the water hit her back. It was like a nightmare, being able to feel the sting of the slap after remembering it.

She was held in his arms, she didn't want to be though, his hands were cold against her warm skin.. broody. He wasn't gentle though, he grip was tight knowing that the princess was dick for running away. She was unsafe.

"Fuck!" She yelled, not loud enough though, she recollected her breaths , shakily standing up and attempting to finish washing her hair.. she finished, but she was scared to leave the room. Another memory hitting her,

"You will Marry him." She told Fawn, but Fawn kept her down. What the hell was that hag saying anyway. "Why the hell does she get to marry already?! The bitch doesn't deserve it." It was blur who said that, Fawn was already zoned out.

"It's alright, broody is a very demanding man.. harsh and cold. You don't want him darling"

"FUCK!!!" Fawn screamed, she couldn't stay happy for long, Could she? Would Kylo harm her if they ever ended in a relationship? - "Fawn..? Are you alright" the worried voice cried from outside, her eyes shot up at the door as he continue to knock. She remained silent, breathing heavily as she turned the shower off and collecting a towel. "come in..!" She shakily yelled, loud enough for him to here, so he bursted in.

Fawn sat crying on the floor in a towel, "why am I crying kylo? Why do I still feel pain?"

To be continued,