027

a second chance

Harry hook and Loki fanfics coming at the end of the month😯✌🏻

Who is lowkey reading this tho 😂😂

"THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED TO HEAR.. thank you.." she told the beast, the way he could easily win her heart. The second chance to win Fawns complicated heart, and he wasn't going to fuck this one up. Because Kylo Ren truthfully loved her, she made him breathless. Made him a fool. The fight against snoke was beginning, the new era and chapter to change the distaste of love on the first order.

Kylo stalked Fawn from behind, knowing she was fluttering with joy while she cried tears of happiness. Spinning around, she tightly hugged him unexpectedly. Frightened, Kylo didn't know how to fully react but he hugged her back with such hesitation.

"Training?" Kylo suggested with laughter, distaste grew on her face but she smiled. Nodding to a joke that wasn't supposed to be serious, "you know I wasn't being serious Fawn?" His brow raised in confusion as she shrugged.

"I know, butttt, I wanna train with you WITHOUT tension between us" she replied, smirking at him. It seemed like she had completely forgiven him (in Kylo's eyes) but not really, and not completely. It was about taking time now to rebuild what was lost. "fine! Let's do it then, but I won't go easy on you Fawn"

-

She fell flat on her ass. Again. And By this point she may as well be counting the amount of times she fell and kylo laughed, so she began to grow frustrated. He really wasn't going easy on her, although, Kylo could see the determination in her eyes that sparkled.

After all she was Fawn Stellarfire. Her makeup was ruined, her hair messy, at least she fought in her training ware but even then the sweat patches were worse then usual. Had she grown a little unfit?

Fawn climbed back up, panting heavily at Kylo. Both confident she was strong enough to continue without fainting, and she did continue. Her blood was pumping wildly in excitement, whipping the sweat off her forehead while looking at Kylo. Bolting at him, for a second he believed he had the upper hand but was taking by surprise.

The force being used on him. Fawn did worry that if she used the force, she'd lose control of it and harm him, but she just had to believe in herself. He grunted, as his back collided with the harsh floor, feeling pain surge through him on his ribs as Fawn booted him harshly. Kylo just couldn't help stifle a laugh, "did I hurt you?!" She cried in a panic, staring down at him as he shrugged, his hand grasping his side..

"Never speak to your opponent, so help me up" he smirked, watching as she held her hand out ; he saw the chance he took it! Bringing Fawn down on top of him. A yelp escaping from her mouth, "so naive" kylo teased, rolling her onto her back so he was dominating her. They had been in this position before..

Their eyes melting into a gaze. Fawn truly couldn't find that hatred in her heart, but yet her love for him was still weak.. "your determination was admirable , but you'd be dead still Fawn" he sighed, moving away and ruining the moment . She laid there, tangled in emotions, breathing heavily due to the work she put through.

His head cocked back at Fawn, "but you've gotten better. Smarter. So I do believe you would survive on a battlefield" her eye lids closed, for second the beast believed she had passed out.. but then that soft smile draped her face, her body lifting up from the floor. Blinking at kylo as she re opened her eyes,

Fawn pov

His trainings surely were draining, you could just lay on the floor in tiredness all day.. just forgetting everything for a second. However, my body would never drop. This tiredness was controllable, no matter how much my limbs ached. I smiled, I felt grateful for everything I had become. So I pushed myself up, standing in front of the beast. Accompanying him as we left the training room, I wondered how Cora was and Matt were doing .

And coincidentally the face of Cora appeared, "your majesty!!" She hurried, ignoring the presence of kylo. I didn't even realise he now had his mask on in front of her, was it a scare tactic?. "I'm fine I'm fine" I smiled, grasping Cora's hand. Her face falling into a rage fury, understandably, as Kylo ren was silent .

"You dare hurt her again! And I- I'll-"

"I would never hurt Fawn. How foolish of you to think that.." The rough robotic tone speaking from behind me, I looked back at him, my mouth open gawking. His atmosphere, made me feel safe again. That feeling I wanted to feel, and oh how I missed it. I couldn't help but smile to myself, he didn't want me to continue to hate him . But my cold heart had to keep making the beast beg.
I couldn't become vulnerable again, it was a process of waiting to trust him.

Nothing could ever feel normal ever again, but I had the ones who loved me. I hadn't felt this overwhelmed with joy in a long long time, I wanted to almost cry while laughing out . "You okay Fawn?" My head cocked it's attention to Cora, I had zoned out in the most peaceful and wonderful way.
I nodded, gleefully, "more then okay Cora"

"Me and Fawn have to take our leave. I'll send A droid when you are needed before I have dinner with Fawn" He announced, while Cora shot glares at him .. she hated Droids a lot . The mention could only send shivers down her spine I reckon, her hatred for them were still unknown to me. But kylo couldn't care less, as he began walking past Cora.

I quickened my pace beside him, turning my head over my shoulder to slightly wave at Cora who had her brows furrowed.. "When can we go to my brother?" I asked, desperate to know as we re entered his chambers. A cold chill running down my spine, I stood awkwardly watching as he threw his mask off.

His eyes glaring me down, his demeanour had changed into something dark . Until the smile poised his long face, "as soon as we can, the resistance are on the move though.." I followed him as he entered the bathroom, running the water of the shower. "I don't want you getting hurt Fawn or kidnapped again" kylo added with a raised voice over the water. My heart fluttered.

I nodded, before the beast left me alone to wash off everything. I stripped down to nothing, stepping into the steaming hot water.. I never imagined I'd be back at the side of Kylo ren, he scared me. But he knew that..

Because I was his second chance