018

Goodbyes

A bit smutty woo, well it's not probably smut bc I don't actually write smut- but it is a very

A bit smutty woo, well it's not probably smut bc I don't actually write smut- but it is a very.. erotic beginning or a scene compared to all my other works 0.0
*= intimate scene

He had confessed his feelings to her, so why should he give her up to where he kidnapped her from? Fawn was certain though, as the things she learnt would guide her, so this was the way. The way how they'd get her there, would be difficult. But at the same time easy, they just needed to executed a plan that wouldn't end up with Fawn being harmed. Her demons of her past were calling her, though she'd fight them, she was Fawn stellarfire. And her voice would be loud soon.

It had been a day since kylo confessed his feelings and Fawn returned them. She stood in the snow, alone and empty. Looking up, at the planets sky.. it was getting darker , as out there in the world her brother was hopefully searching. How'd he find her if her name wasn't actually Fawn stellarfire though? She didn't even have a name.. but only Fawn. That was what being a foundling was like, and a mandalorian.

As always, kylo admired her from afar. If snoke found out of their relationship, they'd be dead, so the duo hadn't made it official as being girlfriend and boyfriend. For what they both knew, it was that they were close friends. Who kissed? Who cuddled? Who had each other's back.
Fawn wasn't even 100% sure that kylo loved her, but she went with it, as she loved him.

Kylo sighed, should they have one last training session? Or should they just hope and pray Fawn was smart enough? 3 weeks of training were a lot, and she did always work hard even through his temper tantrums. Realistically, that would scare crew members but Not Fawn.

The beast left Fawn alone, his cape flapping behind him as he spun around, walking away. However, a meek figure appeared beside him. "Hey Kylo" she smiled. From underneath his mask, he smiled. Fawn did brighten his day, "good day Fawn"

One thing Fawn loved now, was how kylo either called her 'princess' if they were in front of people or if Fawn had pissed kylo off. He accepted Fawns hatred for being called princes everyday, that he even made sure Hux would do the same whenever speaking to her.

He didn't want to let her go for a little while though, to be honest, he cared so much that he wanted fawn to just stay by his side at all times. "Today was your last day..wasn't it?" He huffed through his robotic mask, Fawn nodded. That hadn't even crossed her mind. It wasn't her last day forever, but Fawn decided to stay with the stellarfires until they could trust her.

That could take years.. and Kylo certainly didn't like that. To know that the princess may be treated horribly, but they made sure they'd contact each other by the force all the time. Nothing could stop their connection.

It was breaking his heart badly. "I'll miss you," the beast hummed, and as they returned to his chambers. He immediately threw his helmet off, to face Fawn 101. Her smile still glimmered on her face, "I'll miss you too,"

So, Kylo wanted to make her last time for a little while, a good one. However first with a lovely dinner date, with the touch pad he ordered food as fast as he could. He had her in his clutches, only 3 weeks ago they didn't know each other? And now to this? Not even a month..
As he requested, food came swiftly. A meal that Fawn would certainly remember.. With a touching conversation about things, the two genuinely getting to know each other. With the only exception to not talk about their pasts so it didn't get personal, kylo made sure of that.

As they stood away from their empty plates, kylo leaned in for the kiss. Make it memorable, he told himself. "Shall we, fawn?" He asked, once they broke apart, his eyes diverting to the bed . Consent being key. Her breath was shaky, but staring into his eyes, she nodded..

*

Scooping her up, he threw her on the bed. She craved his touch, she craved everything about him. So did he. His kiss against her lips was harsh, but lustful and harsh, sliding his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues circling once they met, moaning in delight.. While he began to undress her,

Their breathing were ragged already as they parted, and Fawn began to help kylo undress as well. He towered and dominated over her.. now all she remained in was her bra and underwear.. while he remained in his boxers. She ran her fingers down his abs, and largely built body, admiring it all.

His face grew closer to hers, slowly letting their finger twine together while kissing softly. His kisses grew passionate and strong once again, and his hand getting a good handful of her snowy white hair to pull her even more closer during the kiss. With his free hand he guided her hand to his dick, both moaning..

* sorry it's sort but smut ain't my thing. If people enjoyed it..maybe something more SMUT then this shit, will happen in the future. *

After that, Fawn laid in bed panting softly, her body ached but the feeling was amazing that her and kylo ..did that. She grew tired though as she was snuggled in his arms, tears rolling down and hitting against his exposed chest that was cold and unexpected, "Fawn are you crying?"

He asked, she nodded against him. "Don't cry my darling" he soothed, rubbing her arm gently. But tears spilled out more, she didn't want to leave, but it had to be done, "I love you kylo" through her tears, she smiled.

"I love you too.."

~ next day,

She wished to stay. But she couldn't, she gave Kylo one last kiss and a hug to Hux. Before she stood in the middle of now where of the snow. She wasn't ready, wasn't ready to be taken away from her new home. But as Broody approached closer, she regretted everything.. she wanted to scream and cry. Though she couldn't,

"You came to your senses.. well done," broody sneered, his hand cupping her cheek. His touch wasn't like Kylo's, she despised it, she hated it so much she wanted to throw up . "Only so kylo ren won't get hurt" she spat in response, swatting his hand away.

He raised his hand to slap Fawn , and to be honest she wasn't bothered if he did or now, although it never came or collided with her cheek. "Kylo doesn't exist anymore, he gave you up and now your mine" broody smiled proudly,

Kylo didn't. Inside, Fawn wanted to smile and laugh but it was time to be the obedient wife for a few months. "Take me home then" she hissed, impatiently. She wasn't afraid, she was strong.. I'm strong, I can do this. She told herself,

"You can Fawn, we believe in you"

Kylo told her,

To be continued...