028

A date // and Fawn's brother

Fawn escaped to Cora once her shower, getting ready for dinner with the beast

Fawn escaped to Cora once her shower, getting ready for dinner with the beast. Flustered with emotions she didn't even understand, butterflies swarming as Cora helped her get fitted into a new set of clothing. Dresses of course. Silk so fine that Fawn feared she spill something on it.

Cora didn't understand though how Fawn crawled back to him so quickly, it was just foolish in her eyes. What if kylo broke Fawns heart again? Those tears that Fawn had cried spilling back, to which Cora would have to deal with. Cora would always have to be by Fawns side, could never change her opinions, however sobbing over boys was not needed.

that was until death, Cora would remain by Fawns side, Regardless if the queen liked it or not. to be honest.. Fawn had already forgotten she was 'royal ness' now, the only things that had changed was that the dresses were finer. Seemed more expensive.. and if that was a gift from kylo, it was too lousy. They were nice dresses, although, made Fawn defenceless and vulnerable.

This was the girl who was a 'princess'. Refusing to play by the rules of her kidnappers, refusing to be a 'princess' now wearing exquisite dresses. Mindless that she was a queen after the unfortunate death of her kidnappers.

The news spreading like wildfire, fawns name scattered across the galaxy. Cora would have to deal with the consequences, that was in the back of her mind, worried if Fawn made a wrong move. The queen would be dead.
Maybe by Kylo, maybe by snoke, maybe by the savages who hid in the shadows.

Cora sighed, eyes soft and a smile so fake. Standing behind the queen who stood, mesmerised by the girl in the mirror. Herself. Fawn couldn't feel beautiful although, wasn't proud of the woman she was. Forgetting her status though as her reflection looked back,

She began to fidget, her smile of amazement fading. With eyes that locked into coras as she span around, "I'm crazy Cora" sighing herself, telling the protector something she already knew about Fawn. She had to deny it though.

Always by Fawn's side. "Nonsense Fawn, trust your gut. He loves you!" Taking Fawn gently by the hand, Cora had to trust her own gut . Her own gut was telling her answers that Cora didnt want to believe, but yet, she took Fawn to kylo ren. The beast who awaited.

Cora leaving once again into the shadows, hopeless for Fawns common sense. unknowing that they found the mandalorian.

"Y-Your gorgeous Fawn stellarfire." He struggled, why now? He cursed himself, trying to stay cool as he knew what to do. He had told Fawn she was beautiful countless times! His charms were just overwhelmed. Nevertheless, he allowed Fawn inside.. a candle lit room with a table set up and plates of dinner prepared.

Fawn was mad with joy, gleaming on her smile, the smile he missed. "Oh kylo!" She cried, not expecting the effort the beast was going to. Without Hux however.. this would not be possible, including the bouquet of roses Kylo had Hux snatch up.