009

Affection

Fawn had returned to her chambers in one piece , no tears no screams, she was just a bit on edge

Fawn had returned to her chambers in one piece , no tears no screams, she was just a bit on edge.. feeling guilty for hurting Hux, embarrassed that she had a temper just like the beast. In the meantime, Kylo was in a mood after the commotion.. looking high and low for Fawn and not once did her room cross his mind. All he could vision was finding Fawn.. scared and upset.. Hux could vision Fawn being hurt by Broody, and was actually really worried.

Why did Kylo feel concerned for her as well? At the end of the day.. after men searching high and low that's when kylo remembered about her room. Darkness. Complete darkness, the beast had began to give up as he sat on the end of the bed. Getting ready to destroy every piece of her room, after believing she had escaped. "Fawn. Where the fuck are you.. you are driving me crazy.." he sighed, speaking to yourself.. igniting his lightsaber.. staring at its blaze before a hand touched his shoulder.

"I'm here.."

She mumbled, watching him un ignite it.. and knowing that he placed it on the bed. He was tired, overrun with annoyance that he had none left to take it out on her.
"Is Hux alright?" She asked, hesitating with every word she took.. moving her hand of him before he could snap.

Fawn believed, that Kylo would yell at her.. and without her consent, he broke into her mind to hear every thought of hers. Only to feel fear and worry. The fact he cared, truly confused him. "Hm, yes. What had happened? I must know so I can punish him" his normal voice erupted into the room, for once he wasn't wearing his mask..

"Hux didn't do anything.." she sighed, shifting in the sheets of her bed with her hand near kylo as she had moved closer. And with an electrical buzz through her, he placed his on top of hers. The duo still trapped in the darkness. Everything was silent, awkward and tense but Fawn felt at ease that she wasn't about to be sliced in half.  "It was me, I just .. I don't know.." Fawn continued, knowing to keep broody a secret.. she wouldn't dare tell the beast..

And With the flicker of the lights, they turned on, Fawn presumed Kylo it was kylo and it was. He wanted to see her face, her beautiful face.. his demons screaming at him that he couldn't love Fawn stellarfire.

"Tell me if anything ever happens princess," kylo reminded her, turning his head to look at her with her snowy hair, braided perfectly.. he noticed the shakes in her posture, but for Fawn that was usual. Whenever Kylo was around her, Fawn always was shaking.. but her confidence was something else.

But the girl couldn't. It would put everyone at risk, purely because if broody died.. hell. And kylo had already pissed off the most secretive royal family by kidnapping Fawn.

She nodded, "I can't control my emotions.. I pretend I can! I act calm.. but.. not today , and I feel so so bad Ren" Fawn choked, nearly stuttering on words in anxiety and guilt. "And I shouldn't- two weeks ago, Hux hurt me. And I'm with the first order! F-Fuck. Whatever I say will get me in shit, sorry just go, I'll see you tomorrow for training.."

~ kylo ren pov ~

She was stressed. Most likely scared that whatever spilled out of her lips would get her hurt by me, and I felt bad. My demeanour was clearly too aggressive at all times, since I almost killed her. She fascinates me though, and she shouldn't. I believe she fascinates Hux as well. The way he stares at her says it all, and his motives to be like a body guard even if he's the commander.

But I don't blame him, She makes you lustful. You want more and more, to hear her voice, to see her gorgeous enticing face; stop it kylo. Love does not exist within the dark side. I just ... Fawn stellarfire sets something beating in my heart. Something I don't understand,

"Lay your head on my lap" I ordered, strict and cold.

Fawn hesitated, "w-what" she questioned, staring at me with dilated and wide eyes that only made me sigh.
"Lay you head on my lap.. that's an order Fawn" i warned, seeing her move quicker and shifting on her bed before settling her head down.

Silence erupted into the room, so did the heat and tension. But I could still feel her fear that always radiated off of her, and she needed to learn to not be afraid. How do I make her not afraid of me? In the end, I don't want her to hate me nor do I want her to love me.. Fawn deserves a peaceful stay here before the War.

I wanted to bring justice to Fawn. This war, will allow people to hear of her name. People will fear her, love her, and I will make sure she breaks in the perfect way. Affection and care was how.. If I was dared to be questioned by snoke, it was the perfect excuse.

"When will you tell me the truth Fawn, it's so simple..." I spoke, breaking the silence while I ran my hands through her hair. She didn't know how to react, it was obvious.

"I can make you a queen Fawn, I can make you loved and feared. Broken away from your past.. I just need to know," I kept going, until I felt a flinch against me..

"Fine... I don't have anything to lose anymore.." she sighed in defeat. Step one of giving her care and affection complete.. so I sat and listened,

"I knew your grandmother. Padme, I knew the great Darth Vader. I was in the clone wars.. taken and frozen in carbonite and awoken in this period. I haven't aged, I haven't grown older in features. I've just been gone. That is why, I'm already confident in the force.. maybe not too confident but.."

I was in a shock of surprise. But why did she hide it? It also proved how she was mandalorian. And why was it so important to hide that snoke broke her mentally?

But my grandmother and grandfather, she had met them, I wanted to know what they were like. I had a chance to know more about my family then just the failure of Darth Vader and the disappointment of my parents who failed me. Everyone had failed me. "What was Padme like?" I asked, staring down at Fawn.. the shaking stopped, which was good.

"Kind. She didn't care that I was a mandalorian in training and mandalorians don't have the best reputation since they deal with.. you know," she softly spoke,

"What was Darth Vader like?" I then asked,

"Oh, Anakin.. cold and uncertain. But nice..and respectable." Fawn continued, finishing her sentence with a yawn..

Clearing my throat, I spoke, "Princess" my words softer then how I normally spoke to her. Fawn stellarfire, the girl who was driving me crazy, the girl who hid pathetic secrets.. "hhhm? Yeah.." her voice, was sleepy and faded into a silence.. she was tired, even though she spent her day in here after the incident. "Get some rest.." I smiled at nothing, feeling her nod against me before moving onto her pillow and under the covers. As I stood, her hand grabbed mine.

Intoxicating me in emotions I never felt before. "Stay with me please, I don't want to be alone.." the Princess whimpered, gazing into my eyes like a puppy, to the point where I couldn't say no. Sighing, I turned off the lights and slipped next to her. And surprisingly, she fell asleep fast, moving her head onto my chest and cuddling against me.

Shit. She was still wearing her dress.. I didn't want to wake her.. so I slowly drifted into sleep with her,