011

Updates to snoke

It wasn't long before Fawn passed out from exhaustion, and the concerting paleness in her face actually worried Kylo

It wasn't long before Fawn passed out from exhaustion, and the concerting paleness in her face actually worried Kylo. What was up with her? Why was she acting so strange? Watching her at the end of his bed, he always thought about how he could easily kill her. He could end this all in a heartbeat, but he couldn't. Her beauty and personality enticed him. That he almost wanted to protect Fawn stellarfire.

However, she was strong, she didn't need protecting, she never ever needed protected, but that was only now due to Broody and the aftermath of her disappearance. Fawn didn't even know if she could call it a kidnapping anymore, but she had certainly grew something for Kylo.

Yes. As soon as he stepped into her room to find the place upside down, he couldn't be bothered to clean the place up himself . And with Fawn's strange behaviour like she was scared, he decided his room was safest for while she slept ..

But even as he left and locked the door, with a note left inside for Fawn Incase she did awaken, he still felt uncomfortable about leaving her alone. Storming down the halls until he reached snoke, the monster sat on the throne with Hux kneeling down. "Ahh, The knight of ren.." snoke hissed from tongue, watching kylo show his obedience as he knelt down on his knees.

"Now where is Fawn stellarfire" he asked, tapping his long nails against the sides of the throne. His eyes burning into both Hux and kylo.

"She is resting. There is something that troubled her, so she trained until I collected her.. and she didn't stop training until I had to stop her- skipping meals too," Kylo replied, honesty that spat from his mouth as he looked up at snoke. He nodded, before turning his head at Hux who didn't dare give eye contact at their dear supreme leader. Until snoke spoke,

"I believe you are using Fawns trust as your advantage, like I had asked?" He cackled, watching kylos eyes widened.. he had believed that all this time Fawn and Hux had a genuine friendship with each other and after all this time with jealousy for 2 weeks... apparently Hux had been pretending in Kylos eyes. Rage and anger wanted to just take control, and snap Hux's neck.. but he couldn't.