025

Matt

Chapter summary { Fawn soon falls asleep in his arms, waking up to be enraged that that happened, but while searching for kylo to give him a piece of her mind, she bumps into the apologetic Hux

Chapter summary
{ Fawn soon falls asleep in his arms, waking up to be enraged that that happened, but while searching for kylo to give him a piece of her mind, she bumps into the apologetic Hux. and is greeted by Matt the radar technician ..}

She fell asleep in the comfort of his embrace, peaceful at last after the long tiresome day that had happened. He
Swiped the hair out of the way of her face, admiring her beauty. Imagining the way she used to smile at him, Kylo only felt guilt, he needed to make it up to her.. Fawn was his freedom to the light. And yet her light was fading.
He knew he couldn't stay here for long, he knew that when she awakes she'd be pissed.. ever so slowly, he moved her limp body back under the covers, tucking her back in. Kylo sat at the edge of her bed, gazing at her before he would leave.. an idea proposing in his mind which Fawn would not like. It was the only way.

He stood up, making his way to the door, peering one last time for the night before storming down the hallway with his menacing helmet back on. The beasts knuckles, bashing on the door early in the morning.. it slid open, the tired Hux standing there in his nightware. "What?" He yawned.

"I need your help"

///////////////

She awoke, awoke to nobody at her side. What did she expect though? that was until it hit her, HE HELD HER IN HIS ARMS. she shivered in disgust, repulsed that she allowed the beast to hold her, to have her skin touched by him again. The queen jumped out of her bed, getting dressed in one of her most exquisite dresses she owned.

It was black like it was someone's funeral, but big and flowed gracefully. It complimented her body quite well, Matching with the headdress she wore too. It's rubies dazzling in the light. She looked at herself in the mirror, deciding at that point that she would confront Kylo ren.

"Oh my god! Fawn, your beautiful!"

Coras voice cried, as she stepped into the room, not expecting to see Fawn dressed so divinely. Even if the woman didn't feel like herself anymore, she saw someone else now in that mirror. Someone who was strong. "I need to speak to Kylo.." Fawn sighed, spinning around with her dress twirling. Cora's eyes wide in just amazement, her mouth dropped to the floor that she didn't notice Fawn swipe her hand in front of cora's face.

She stumbled back at the sudden movements, "I-I am sorry, kylo is going to fall at your feet Fawn!" She cried, the fact I got to help her brother And now a queen?! Cora panicked in her mind in over joy, "good. He deserves to know that I am not a Toy for him" Fawn held her head high,

"Come Cora," she motioned for the woman to follow, who stumbled behind the queen in almost a gay panic. But standing beside Fawn was just an amazing opportunity, workers of the first order didn't even take their gaze off the queen as she roamed the halls. Realistically, Fawn was fuming but this was how she was sadly supposed to act. Only Cora got to see the behind the scenes..