008

Future wife

Poor Hux was confused, meanwhile Fawn

Poor Hux was confused, meanwhile Fawn.. was paralysed in shock. Her face had gone immediately white, and she didn't dare turn around. however, with the role she was forced to be in, she wanted to take that to her advantage.

She turned her body around, to see the Face of broody, a smug on his face that Fawn wanted to wipe off by beating the hell out of him. "Everyone been lookin' for ya, ya comin'?" He held his hand out, like he wanted her to hesitate.. to come willingly and decide to return. However, Fawn had decided where she wanted to stay.

"My home is with the first order, sorry sweetie" the girl blew a kiss, pulling her own smug face as her eyes were scanning his body language up and down. She knew that kylo couldn't know that she wasn't safe. If this stupid man died, all hell would break out.. and she needed to let Hux know that. Hux was more happy that he could report to snoke that Fawn was willing for the first order.. he didn't even think about Kylo. "Ya changed, what happened.. you never spoke back, you knew that"

"Maybe I ain't a princess!" She widened her eyes as her smile widened as well, standing up tall and threatening. But to her size compared to him, he was taller, he was more threatening and had the same dominant posture as that beast.. "You were meant to be my wife, what the hell?! - and you go off with some ginger douche"

They were making a scene, if Fawn thought that the worries about the dress were bad.. she didn't know that the commotion would be even worse. Fawn why the fuck did you not answer me! That is disobeying me, you know that! Yelled kylo from the force as he reconnected to Fawn, piercing pain through her that she didn't need.

But Fawn fought through it, grabbing Hux's hand and immediately storming off. "What the hell!" He yelled, as they stormed away, slapping her hand away as his brows raised in confusion and annoyance. "If Kylo sees me touching you, I'm dead Fawn! Get that into your thick skull!" He continued, watching her sigh ..

The girl looked like she was going to breakdown. "Fawn" broody screamed from down the hall, now the whole hallway knew her name. Great. So Fawn stood, accepting her defeat as getting the beast involved was not the smartest choice; "you stay with me okay? You are my body guard-"

"I need to tell Kylo-"

"You Will not! You listen to me, you help me, I will not allow to be abused by a future husband into a non consent marriage !"

The stellarfire girl wasn't even messing around as she spat, words of fury that terrified Hux as he noticed her clenched fists and her gritted teeth. "Fawn is a very angry person, doesn't show that side- do ya baby?" Broody smirked, placing his final step before stopping in front of the duo. Purposely pissing Fawn off as she glared at him.

When I see you Fawn you are in such big trouble. Kylo warned, and she swore she had seen him- but he disappeared at first glance.. great. She had kylo who intended on hurting her because she didn't answer him.
"AH! I AM NOT!" Fawn screamed, shattering their ears, shattering Kylo who was miles away on the ship and he wasn't even nearby. But after that scream, he knew that something wasn't right and his first thought was Hux. However, everything flashed suddenly.. no one knew what had happened..

-

Kylo had never gone as fast as he did, his legs automatically running, his heart pounding, his hand tightly gripping his lightsaber and as he skidded around the corner. He was exposed to see Hux on the fall, crimson that dribbled out of his head. "What the fuck did you do to the girl" Kylo spat with his robotic voice, rising the injured man into the air- force choking him violently.

"N-nnot, m-m-me, f-" he choked, struggling desperately. And for moments, he wanted to hate Fawn but he couldn't. These weeks had been better then the usual with Fawn around.. and after everything he couldn't bring himself to crush the lonely girl. "Speak!" Kylo yelled, allowing Hux to drop to the floor and speak.. waiting for him to finish coughing.

"Fawn lost temper. Not at me.." he thought carefully on his words, he couldn't tell kylo the truth either; the man had grown soft on Fawn.. not that he had feelings but..
"Something triggered her, a relapse of her past-" Hux continued, plastering it up like he didn't lie while standing up.

"She has worse anger issues then you.." he sighed, dragging his hand down his killing head; she threw him back hard.. although, where was she? Even kylo wondered that. But since Hux knew the truth, where was Broody? Hux just feared that broody chased after her after whatever happened.. that he's hurting her right..

"You continue I will break every bone," Ren threatened, the sizzling hot blade being pointed at Hux; allowing sweat to dribble down his head and for him to gulp on hissing pain that he wanted to scream out. "Remember your place Kylo. And remember I am not a threat to Fawn" Hux coughed,

"Why do you care of her?!" Kylo yelled, anger rising as all he currently focused on was Hux.

Hux only cared for her because Fawn was too kind for this awful world, "why do you care? 2 weeks ago, you tried to kill the poor girl" Hux rolled his eyes, almost asking to be killed at this second. And for a second, he believed he saw the scary and monstrous kylo crumble some of his walls down; he was hesitant..

"I-I am forced to be her apprentice , I have no choice to protect her" kylo replied, and with the buzzing of his helmet he had taken it off. Even switching off his lightsaber.

"That girl is a tool in this war."