021

Broken heart

Shivers ran down her as that haunting voice returned, she kept her back turned from him, peering over her shoulder to see the blazing red light up Kylo's face in the darkness. Her eyes stiffened, she hated him, he left her to face her demons alone! Why should she be kind to him now?
"So what do you want? ..Because I want you to leave"
She spat, fully turning around to see that the beast wore his mask. This was how she was going to die..

"Why should I leave? You are returning to the first order,"

Fawn shook her head, biting her lip as a smirk appeared. There wasn't a chance she could get out of this, but she could bloody try. Her glare turned more and more venomous at kylo, before bolting towards the window and smashing into it. Glass shards impaling into her skin.. the queen hadn't realised how high up they wore though, falling to her death wouldn't be so grand..so aiming more towards the trees was the best way to go; steadying her towards the trees with the force.

Blood was leaking out quicker then she anticipated, that if she wasn't careful she could die.. her landing wasn't even gentle to her wounds either, as she scrambled her way through the bushy leaves and hitting off the tree branches, that she was able to grab before she plummeted to death. Her grip was weak due to the pain, surging and ringing out but she just managed to pull herself up, before attempting to make her way down.

As soon as she managed, she ran like she had never ran before. Blood leaking out, that made her vision hazy. Her fight wasn't going to be over though. Checking behind, she saw no sight of the beast.. being able to drop to the floor to tear apart of her night gown. Ripping the glass out of her skin, Before wrapping it around tightly to one of her worser wounds out of all the glass shards that penetrated her skin. Fawn panted tiredly, she wanted to rest and fall asleep.. keep fighting Fawn, keep fighting.

Her eyes widened, she couldn't stop now. So, she kept going. Standing up with a wobble in her stance, but she managed to stable herself.. before slowly heading towards broodys ship or hopefully Kylo's. But kylo would surely have stormtroopers. Broodys was the easiest. She was going to bleed out if she didn't get off this place, so she continued running until she found broodys ship. Keep fighting Fawn keep fighting.

His screaming of her name outside, that echoed, terrified her. His voice seemed to be getting closer so all Fawn did was hide in one of the cupboards. Whimpering lightly until footsteps clanked on the metal floor, she slapped her hand over her mouth.. keep fighting. Anxiety was rushing through her, she fucking hated Kylo ren. He was nothing but a monster, who didn't care for other's emotions.

Why should Fawn return? They didn't need her, well in her case she believed that. She dreaded being on her own though, so why not give up and turn herself in? Surely, bounty hunters would be after her soon. But now she was free, killing herself and being entirely free was another option. she had no one to love, no one to care for her, all by herself. If she escaped the clutches kylo, Fawn began to have plans for herself. Desert herself some where, alone to isolate and to live by herself. She didn't need anyone in this beautiful yet cruel world.

His footprints could still be heard. For Fawn, she pretended that kylo wasn't outside . That she was playing hide and seek with her brother, which easily calmed her down. Her breathing had slowed, and her vision did become blurry, she wasn't going to make it. And she accepted that fact, keep fighting Fawn. Bullshit. She misunderstood the amount of glass that did actually pierced her skin, and the wounds that had blood pouring out. Leaking out of the cupboard.

A faint smile hung on her face, freedom, her body swung itself against the cupboard door that she fell out, in a small pool of blood and a clash from the metal. It altered kylo, a smirk underneath his mask until it faded once he saw her.. his eyes were wide, "Fawn stay with me" he held her tight, "..no" she mumbled before her head hung, and her life began fade away.

Keep fighting Fawn,

<><><><><><><><>

Some could call him weak for saving attempting to save Fawn,
Some may call him murderous for bringing her back to the first order, snoke was happy though and disappointed . That kylo returned to snoke with the body of fawns,

<><><><><><><><><><>

He was on his own again, that he even felt selfish for the actions that had occurred

He was on his own again, that he even felt selfish for the actions that had occurred. Her dead body that laid in the med bay, he really believed he could save her.. he sat alone in his chambers, surprisingly nothing was destroyed. A knock at the door erupted though, on that cold morning the day after Fawns death. "come in" his voice chilled, apart of him expected that it would be Fawn. No one could ever love a beast.

But unfortunately, it was just Hux. "Have you came to gloat over her death? Because I WILL, kill you." Kylo threatened, standing up with his lightsaber gripped tight in his hand. Not ignited though. Hux shook his head, the man didn't seem effected by her death, and in Kylo's eyes that pissed him off. "No sir. I have good news" Hux swallowed, before kylo Began to pace around him.

"What news" the beast sang in poison, his glare at Hux threatening and dangerous which only made the man sweat. "About Fawn.." Kylo's moves were unexpected upon hearing her name, choking Hux in the air. It really shown how much Kylo cared about her..

"S-Shes a-alive.." he choked, kylo let Hux go. His eyes widened, Shes alive? Bullshit! He's lying! Kylo thought to himself. "Let me see her then" kylo hissed, he needed to see her to see if it's true. And so he did, immediately storming down the halls and down to the med bay. The nurses cowered at the sight of Kylo breaking in,

"Where is Fawn stellarfire?" He demanded.

"In the other..r-room with the medical d-droids. She is giving us a hard time Sir.. " they stuttered, and so kylo broke in. To find Fawn, struggling, screaming in pain.

To be continued.
Vote? Idk.. 🥺