Chapter 7

Summer break quickly passed and it became September.

Ling Ke arrived at his college and received his campus map and room key from the new student registration center.

A very passionate upperclassman persisted in showing him the way to the dorms, saving him the trouble of searching for it himself.

The campus was bustling with activity, full of new students moving in.

Now that they’re free from the chains of the national college entrance exam, these 18-19 year old youngsters were brimming with energy, looking here and there as if discovering a whole new world for the first time.

“Hehe, our journalism department this year really struck gold, having two super hot guys enter at once……” the upperclassman leading the way excitedly exclaimed.

“Eh?” Ling Ke was puzzled. Two? Was he one of them?

“The other guy came right before you did,” she explained. “A little taller than you, but wow, those looks, totally off the charts! Some of the welcoming committee even fainted and are still out of it even now!”

Ling Ke laughed at this upperclassman’s exaggerated descriptions.

“You’re also very handsome, and if you had come before that guy, they probably would have fainted for you instead,” she sighed with regret. “In short, you chose a terrible time to arrive. Everyone had just received such a deathly blow, and their eye for beauty was still broken.”

Hearing her words, Ling Ke couldn’t help but grow curious about just how handsome that guy was.

He’s gay, so obviously, he had an interest in other hot guys. This kind of interest was similar to how a straight guy, upon hearing about a beautiful woman, wanted to go and take a look.

“However,” she turned her head slightly to glance at him and giggled, “I’m not really a fan of his type. I prefer someone with your ‘style’ a lot more.”

Hearing these words, rather than feeling self-conscious, Ling Ke thought that this upperclassman was really interesting. Pointing to himself, he asked, “What kind of ‘style’ am I?”

She frankly replied, “The pure, fresh, and natural type.”

Ling Ke almost did a spit take… “Then, what about that guy?”

Without hesitation, she said, “The coquettish and flirty, player type!”

Pftt……” Ling Ke couldn’t hold back his laughter. “Co, coquettish and flirty?”

He honestly could not imagine such adjectives describing a guy……coquettish? Hmm, if it’s like that, then it’s not a type he liked either.

“It’s his eyes!” his upperclassman made flashing motions with her hands. “They spat out temptation! Like pzzz—!” She gestured towards Ling Ke some more, trying her hardest to portray that person’s charisma. “Eye seduction! You get it, right?”

Ling Ke’s lips twitched. He really felt that some kind of light did shoot out of her eyes just then……

She escorted him to the dorm’s front door, and in end, walked away smirking after she obtained Ling Ke’s WeChat info.