Chapter 65

That Qi Feng and Ling Ke got their ears pierced and wore matching earrings was soon discovered and posted to the campus forum, sparking countless discussion and debate.

1st comment: I don’t know if anyone else noticed, but the Campus Idol and the journalism department’s Department Idol both got their ears pierced and are wearing similar studs!

2nd comment: I saw, holy fuck! When I saw them buy food at the cafeteria and smiling at each other, I thought my freakin’ eyes would go blind!

3rd comment: Oh, actually a few days after break started, I saw the 2 of them enter a hotel near the west gate……

4th comment: Mic! Lights! Poster above! Please tell us your story!

5th comment: With all this, I’m starting to suspect they’re really a couple……

6th comment: If they publicly come out of the closet, I’m not even going to be surprised.

7th comment: Wait, the few posters above, are they not an actual couple? I always thought they really were!

……

There were also people who gossiped about this right in front of them, like the editing department’s Qi QiuRui, Qi Feng’s friends in the student council, etc. But they reacted just like before, and even when admitting, “That’s right, we’re a couple,” there were people who thought they were only joking.

One day in April, the girl who sent Ling Ke the bear and roses, Su YiXuan, once again attacked.

Ling Ke had thought that she’d given up, but instead, she became more bold and forward.

She seemed to have finally prepared her heart, and this time, appeared before Ling Ke all by herself without shirking or cowering.

At that time, Ling Ke had just finished class, and the 100-some people coming out of the multimedia classroom all witness this scene, surrounding them as they heckled and jeered in excitement.

Holding a bouquet of flowers, Su YiXuan confessed to Ling Ke in a trembling voice: “Like you.”

Ling Ke felt very complicated, and out of consideration, wanted to bring her somewhere else to talk one-on-one. But he never expected that in front of this entire crowd, Qi Feng, who was standing beside him, would cup his head and pull him into a kiss!

Everyone present was flabbergasted, some clutching their mouth or sucking in a breath of cold air. Ling Ke could even sense just how big a shock to their hearts this was!

Finished kissing, Qi Feng grabbed Ling Ke’s hand and said towards Su YiXuan, “Thank you for liking Ling Ke, but he already has a boyfriend.”

And then, he pulled Ling Ke out of the crowd, gallantly walking off. A moment later, the crowd exploded with noise and wolf whistles.

It wasn’t until now that the thick-head Xie QiBao finally realized what Gao JunFei’s “They’re only after each other” meant!

In less than half a day, the news that Qi Feng and Ling Ke publicly kissed and declared themselves lovers spread across campus, even becoming the lead story on the school’s website.