Chapter 53

Qi Feng stared at the Ling Ke who turned dumbfounded from his kiss, a trace of probing glimmering in his eyes.

There weren’t any changes in the other’s expression, as if he wasn’t kissed, but was merely touched in a normal manner.

However, Qi Feng still captured a particular detail: an almost indistinguishable curve of the lips.

…When he kissed Ling Ke earlier, the other’s hand had suddenly clenched, and in the following few seconds, continued to tightly grasp his own.

After a period of being flustered, Ling Ke snapped back to reality, and just as he was about to interrogate Qi Feng on what the other was thinking, he saw Xu JunZhu and Chu ShuangShuang walk over from the direction of the bathroom……

The scene of Qi Feng kissing him should have fallen into their line of sight.

……So earlier, that was an act?

Ling Ke really wanted to curse out loud. Qi Feng was honestly way too into this charade!

By the time the 2 girls walked over, both wearing peculiar expressions, Qi Feng had already let go of Ling Ke.

“Let’s go watch the movie?” Qi Feng turned towards the girls, leaving Ling Ke the only one with a chest full of rage.

After living overseas for 3 years, Xu JunZhu had fallen behind on the trends in China and didn’t know to order tickets ahead of time on an app for a discount. Instead, she walked towards the counter when they got to the theater to order tickets.

A lot of people came out on New Year’s, so only a few romance movies still had empty seats. The seats weren’t good either, and the 4 of them needed to be split into 2 rows.

They couldn’t do anything about that, and since they were already here, they couldn’t very well just leave. Moreover, they didn’t know where else they could go to play.

While Xu JunZhu bought the tickets, Ling Ke and Qi Feng bought coffee. Ling Ke insisted on paying.

Although he’s only acting, but his role was Qi Feng’s boyfriend, so he had to pay for something at least.

When they got back, Qi Feng happily handed over the 2 lattes the girls wanted and flaunted, “Ling Ke bought these!”

Ling Ke: “……”

Xu JunZhu and Chu ShuangShuang gave their thanks and the 4 of them went inside to sit down. Only then did Ling Ke put on his glasses.

Right then, Xu JunZhu turned around, blinked in shock, then smiled: “You look way hotter with glasses.”

Hearing the person he liked get complimented, Qi Feng was super proud and used this chance to hold Ling Ke’s hand……

Speechless, Xu JunZhu tugged her lips and turned back around.

Not long after the movie started, Qi Feng pulled back his hand. Ling Ke originally thought that the other had finally calmed down, but who would have thought that Qi Feng would then drape that hand across his shoulders while using his other hand to rejoin their hands. This caused his entire body to lean against Qi Feng’s side, and his hand got pulled over and placed on the other’s thigh… This position was intimate to the point of wtf.